Chapter 37

India POV

I was kinda upset that August didnt want to make another dubsmash but I guess it's okay.

"August let's go to bojangles." I said.

"Didnt you just get done eating ice cream." August said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah, your point?" I said giggling.

"Big greedy ass, come on." August said grabbing his phone and keys.

********

We pull up to bojangles and before we got inside some hobo came up and started talking to August.

"August." The hobo said.

"Spencer, was good with ya." August said dapping him up.

"Nothing just been fucking some bad bitches." Spencer said causing me to giggle a little.

"I heard that, oh this is my girl, India." August said introducing me.

"Hi." I said waving.

"Hello my name is Spencer and I like to fuck bad bitches." He said with a straight face.

"You better do that." I said laughing.

August POV

We was having a good little conversation with Spencer and I saw that crazy bitch Aaliyah coming out of bojangles.

"Oh god." I said covering my face.

"What wrong?" India asked.

"There goes that crazy bitch that did that bullshit to me that night." I mumbled.

"That girl that just walked out?" India yelled.

"Yes keep your voice down nigga." I said.

Next thing I know India charged Aaliyah and started beating the shit out of her.

At first I didnt know what to do because that bitch deserves it but India was whooping her to good. As much as I hated it I went to go pull her off of Aaliyah.

"Yeah bitch bet you wont fuck with my man anymore." India said yelling trying to break out of my grip.

"India shut up and get back into the car." I yelled throwing her in the passenger seat.

India tried to open the door again but I wouldnt let her.

"August let me out so I can fuck that bitch up." India yelled hitting the car window.

"No, you fucked her up enough already. Her nose all fucked up, her weave all pulled out, you won baby." I said.

"Ight, well lets go somewhere else before I get mad." India said her arms crossed.

I quickly ran to the other side and got in the car. As we was leaving India rolled down the window and stuck her middle finger out at Aaliyah.

"Where you wanna go now?" I asked.

"I dont know, McDonalds." India said looking at her phone.

We pulled up at McDonalds and went to the drive-thru. India order 2 McChickens, Medium fry, and a large sweet tea with lemon. I just ordered me something to drink.

India POV

As we pulled off from McDonalds I grabbed the Aux cord and turned to pandora and 'At Your Best' by Aaliyah came on.

"Oooo this is my song, dont play with me right now. this. is. my. jam. what, oh, yes, ayee." I said moving to the beat.

"You like this, dont you?" August smirked.

"Yess baby." I said.

"Well how about we let her sing it." August said.

"See all that was unnecessary." I said putting my hand all in his face.

"Im just playing." August chuckled.

I didnt even start singing no more, August kilt my vibe that quick. August started to pull over and I was confused.

"Why we stopped here?" I asked confused.

"Remember about 4 years ago when me and you first started talking and I would take you home from the basketball or football games?" August said looking at me biting his bottom lip.

"Yeah." I said giving a confused smile.

"Remember thats one night when I took you home and we had our first kiss?" August said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Remember what song we was listening to?" August asked.

I just froze. I cant believe he remembered something just as little as that. We was listening to 'At Your Best' the first time we kissed.

August gently grabbed me by my chin and slowly leaned in and started kissing me. We had to be kissing for what it seem like 30 minutes.

That just seriously made my night so much better.

I can truely say I am really in love with this man.