chapter 11

August POV

"India doesnt have to know." Nicki spoke pushing me into a chair and climbing on top of me.

"Nicki what are you doing?" I asked looking at her crazy.

"Just relax August." Nicki said.

After that in no time Nicki crashed her lips into mine, at first I wasnt kissing back but then something just got into me and I started kissing back. I mean I couldnt help it, Nicki fine as fuck.

We made out for about 5 minutes and she started getting a little touchy feeling.Nicki gets off.

"Stand up." She spoke smirking.

I did as I was told and she just snatched my pants and boxers down and pushed my ass back into the chair.

"Well damn." I spoke laughing

Nicki got on her knees and bout sucked the soul outta my dick.

As Nicki gave me bomb head all I could think about is India. Like I know what im doing is wrong but damn turning down some head is hard af for a nigga.

Imma just have to keep this a secret from India cause Nicki doing the damn thing.

"Damn Ma." I say biting my bottom lip.

Nicki stops giving me bomb ass head and gets up and takes her pants and panties off.

She climbs back on top of me and shove all of me into her. I just lay back and let her do her thing.

Nicki was riding me so good it was ridiculous, a nigga was trying not to bust.

"Aye im about to bust." I softly let out.

Nicki mustve didnt hear me cause she kept on riding.

I tried to hold it in but I couldnt and nutted all in her....FUCK!

"Nicki get off me man." I say nudging her.

"Why baby." Nicki asked still going.

"Because I just bust all in yo ass." I say.

"No no no no no no no." Nicki spoke stopping and panicking.

"AUGUST WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME." She yells at me.

"Bitch I did tell you and you kept going." I say getting pissed cause she was yelling at me.

"Oh god, what if I get pregnant?" She asked getting worried.

I see my phone light up and its a text from India.

Bae 😍💍:Hurry up baby im horny

"Oh shit" I mumble to myself cause a nigga ain't feeling more rounds.

I put my pants back on and leave without saying two words to Nicki.

When I get into the car I think to myself what if Nicki really gets pregnant.... My life is going to be fucked

I get home and India in the bedroom looking good as fuck.

"Baby what took you so long? I was getting worried." India says walking up towards me.

"I dont really feel good, I just wanna take a shower and go to sleep."

"Long day today?" India asked looking disappointed thats I didnt wanna have sex with her tonight.

"Yes very long day." I say walking into the bathroom thinking about what happen with Nicki at the studio.

I take my shower and just put on some balling shorts. I go back into the room and India changed outta her sexy clothes and went to bed.

I crawl in bed kissed her forehead goodnight and went to sleep feeling guilty.