chapter 1 - I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

(Picture:) Octavia's Camaro

Outfits in the external link

The Impala drove down the road.

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song:) Who Do You Love? - George Thorogood and the Destroyers

From 8.01 "We Need to Talk About Sabrina", in Rufus' Cabin, Dean and Sam Winchester were smiling, embracing. Sam and Ness Singer-Winchester smiled, embracing. Dean wrapped his arms around Catty Winchester tightly. Catty smiled, returning the embrace in relief. Dean knelt down in front of Sabrina Winchester. They embraced. Ness and Catty embraced happily, closing their eyes. Ness knelt in front of Sabrina. They embraced. Sam knelt to the floor. Sabrina jumped in for a hug. Sam and Catty embraced.

Charlie Bradbury: (voice over from 8.20 Pac-Man Fever) "There is pretty much nothing the Winchesters can't do..."

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in Aaron's House, Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness each shot the men that were aiming the guns at them in the head, making them fall dead. Sabrina threw the broken table leg through the fifth man's head, pinning him to the wall, killing him with the technical head shot.

Charlie: (voice over from 8.20 Pac-Man Fever) "If they work together."

From 8.02 "What's Up, Tiger Mommy?", in the auction room, Sam came up behind Beau, swinging Thor's hammer at the back of Beau's head, killing him, letting him fall. Lightening crackled.

From 8.20 "Pac-Man Fever", in Ness and Charlie's Dream, in the 1950's military hospital's hallway, Ness raised the guns toward the Vampires, ready to aim and fire. She shot them both.

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the processing plant, Sabrina walked closer to Abaddon the Knight of Hell, lowering her hand to her side, making Abaddon kneel to the floor. Abaddon groaned in pain, unable to move, looking up at Sabrina. Sabrina took Abaddon by her head, tearing it off, letting the headless body fall to the floor.

From 8.01 "We Need to Talk About Sabrina", in Purgatory's wilderness, Dean picked up the Vampire's weapon, beheading him with it, killing him.

From 8.10 "Torn and Frayed", in the warehouse's hallway, Ness, Catty, Sam and Dean looked at the four Demons that were in front of each of them. The four Demons approached Ness, Catty, Sam and Dean from all sides. Ness, Catty, Sam and Dean took out bottles, throwing them at the Demons in front of them, ducking for cover. The bombs exploded. Bright light flared from the bombs, making the Demons burn away with the light, disappearing. The shadows were burnt into the wall behind them.

From 8.05 "Blood Brother", in the abandoned house, Catty kicked her leg out, making the Demon fall to the floor next to her, rolling into a kneeling position, straddling the Demon, grabbing Catty's Knife as she did, driving it into his heart, killing him, making him flash with red.

From 8.14 "Trial and Error", in Fizzles' Folly's main compartment, Kevin Tran was sitting at the table. He read the Tablet, translating it into notes

Kevin: (voice over from 8.14 Trial and Error) "I figured out how to close the Gates of Hell."

From 8.01 "We Need to Talk About Sabrina", in the warehouse, Kevin smiled, dropping the match into the bowl. Flames flared up. The spell exploded toward the Demons, burning the away, throwing them back into the wall.

From 8.21 "The Great Escapist", on Fizzles' Folly, Crowley the King of Hell pushed Kevin against the wall, strangling him. Kevin's eyes started to glow white. Increasingly bright white light emanated from Kevin. Crowley was thrown back against the wall, falling to the floor, hands and faced burned.