chapter 16 - Blade Runners

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the diner, Henry Winchester, Ness, Dean, Sam, Catty and Young Sabrina were sitting at the table.

Henry held his hand toward Ness. "Henry Winchester."

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the diner, Ness, Sam, Dean, Young Sabrina and Catty stood at the counter.

"That's your grandfather," Ness told them.

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the diner, Henry, Ness, Dean, Sam, Catty and Young Sabrina were sitting at the table.

"You're Men of Letters, correct?" Henry asked.

"Our father taught us how to be hunters," Sam told him.

"You're legacies," Henry told them.

From Season 8 and 9/Book 8 and 9, there were flashes of Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness researching in the Bunker's Library.

Henry: (voice over from 8.12 As Time Goes By) "We're preceptors, beholders, chroniclers of all that which man does not understand."

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", outside Astro Comics, Sam, Dean, Catty, Young Sabrina, Ness and Henry stood together.

"So, a more sophisticated version of Ness?" Dean asked.

Ness looked at Dean.

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in Astro Comics, Ness sat at the laptop. "Larry Ganem and Albert Magnus, all deceased."

The laptop showed a newspaper article from August 12, 1958. Tragic Fire at Gentlemen's Club, 4 Dead.

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the cemetery, the group walked toward the grave. Dean shone his flashlight on a headstone.

"Albertus Magnus," Henry told them. "His was the alias we'd use when going incognito."

From 9.10 "Road Trip," in the Bunker's dungeon, Crowley was chained to the chair within the Devil's Trap. Castiel, Octavia, Ness and Dean stood in front of him.

"Here's the deal," Dean told him. "You're gonna tell us how to hack an Angel, and I'm gonna give you some of the good stuff." He held up a syringe of blood. "Human blood, fresh from the tap." 

Dean patted his own arm. 

From 9.06 "Heaven Can't Wait", in the record room, Ness was pouring the bowl of blood into the sink. She noticed that the syringe kit was missing a syringe, closing the kit, looking into the dungeon. Crowley had the syringe, injecting it into himself, dosing himself with Human blood, sitting back into his chair, sighing.

Dean: (voice over from 9.10 Road Trip) "Word is you're jonesing for it."

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the Men of Letters' meeting place, Abaddon was holding a man by the throat. She let her eyes turn completely, Demon black, snapping the man's neck, letting him fall to the floor. She let her eyes return to normal.

From 9.11 "First Born", in the bar, Dean, Ness and Crowley sat at the bar.

"The Knights of Hell aren't exactly the dying kind," Dean told them.

From 8.23 "Sacrifice", in the church, Ness lit several matches against the wall, tossing them onto Abaddon, making her burst into flames and scream and flail in agony. The black Demon smoke escaped Josie's body, swirling out of the window she had thrown Sam through, leaving.