Bloopers

Amber Heard - Catty Winchester / Abaddon

Ashley Greene - Ness Singer-Winchester

Holland Roden - Octavia

Avalon Robins - Sabrina Winchester

Caitlin Carmichael - Young Sabrina Winchester

Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) Presents Season 9 Gag Reel

From 9.13 "The Purge", in the police station, Jared Padalecki / Sam Winchester and Amber Heard / Catty Winchester were posing as FBI. Briana Buckmaster / Sheriff Donna Hanscum was standing with them. Amber / Catty and Briana / Donna were eating donuts.

Briana / Donna had powder covering her mouth and black tie. "Mm, more like an unfriendly rivalry." Amber / Catty took a big bite out of her powdered donut, the powder covering her lips. "A guy named Slim Jim Morgan. Like Wayne, he was pretty well-known in the competitive eating circuit."

Amber / Catty looked up. "Competitive eating circuit? Is that a big thing out here?"

Jared / Sam looked at the powder covering their lips, trying not to laugh.

"Oh, yeah," Briana / Donna answered. "You betcha. Folks take it real seriously." She licked at the powder on her lips. "Sorry." Jared / Sam laughed. Amber / Catty smiled, licking at the powder on her lips. "It's too much."

From 9.13 "The Purge", in the basement of the spa, Jensen Ackles / Dean Winchester was looking in bottle of pills, dressed as a janitor. Jared / Sam sat in front of him, in the gym teacher outfit. Ashley Greene / Ness Singer-Winchester sat nearby, wearing a tank top and workout shorts, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Amber / Catty sat with them, wearing a chef outfit.

"You ready?" Jensen / Dean asked.

"Oh, yeah," Ashley / Ness answered.

"Obviously," Jared / Sam told them. "Stupid."

From behind the scenes, Jared / Sam pretended to hold a movie slate. "Uh, 19 take 2."

Jared / Sam pretended to close the movie slate, shouting.Starring Moose

From 9.15 "#thinman", in the hotel hallway, Jensen / Dean looked into the camera, smiling. "Going down."

Jensen / Dean did the elevator.

From 9.13 "The Purge", in the basement of the spa, Jensen / Dean was eating pudding, having some on his chin. Squirrel

From 9.02 "Devil May Care", in the Ghost town, Alaina Huffman / Abaddon had Amber / Catty pinned to the ground by her 'dislocated' shoulder. Amber / Catty laughed, tilting her head back. 

From 9.21 "King of the Damned", in the hotel suite, Amber / Catty/Abaddon pretended to break the bones in her body, leaning to the left, to the right, making a dance out of it. Queen B

From 9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here", in the car park of the hospital, Ashley / Ness was on the trunk of the Impala, laughing.

From 9.13 "The Purge", in the motel room, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean, Amber / Catty and Ashley / Ness were talking.

Jensen / Dean looked at Jared /  Sam and Amber / Catty. "God, I love having Google for a wife."

Ashley / Ness smiled. Google

From 9.23 "Do You Believe in Miracles?", in Heaven's Prison, Misha Collins / Castiel was in his cell, covering his eyes, making a girly squeal.

From 9.06 "Heaven Can't Wait", in the gas station, Misha / Castiel's efforts with the Slushy machine were not going well. A flood of liquid blue Slush mix spilled out over the machine and over the floor. with Wings