chapter 17 - Mother's Little Helper

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the diner, Henry, Ness, Dean, Sam, Catty and Young Sabrina were sitting at the table.

Henry held his hand toward Ness. "Henry Winchester."

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the diner, Ness, Sam, Dean, Young Sabrina and Catty stood at the counter. 

"That's your grandfather," Ness told them.

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the past, Henry walked down the street, past a jeweler's and a supper club. He stopped at a door, knocking twice, then once, then three times. The door opened. Henry walked in.

Henry: (voice over from 8.12 As Time Goes By) "My father and his before him were both Men of Letters."

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the Men of Letters' meeting place, Henry walked toward Abaddon, taking off his hat, smiling. "Josie. No one told me this initiation was a formal affair."

"The hard part's over, right?" Abaddon asked. "We made it."

From 8.12 "As Time Goes By", in the initiation room, Henry ran in, finding two men wearing capes dead on the floor in pools of blood. A third man wearing the hooded cape was on the floor, his eyes bleeding. Abaddon grabbing the second man who was still attempting to exorcise her by the throat, letting her eyes turn completely, Demon black, screaming, snapping his neck, letting him fall to the floor.

Sam: (voice over from 9.16 Blade Runners) "What do you know about the Men of Letters massacre of 1958?"

From 9.02 "Devil May Care", in the abandoned house's bathroom, Abaddon emerged from the bathtub, smirking deviously.

Abaddon: (voice over from 9.02 Devil May Care) "My name is Abaddon."

From 9.02 "Devil May Care", in the abandoned house, in the abandoned house, Abaddon was meeting with the Demons.

"How do you expect this scheme of yours work?" the old woman Demon asked.

Abaddon smirked. "You have orders to find the Hybrid, Sabrina Winchester, right? And her mother, the vessel, Catty Winchester. Use Catty as leverage and maybe we can take the power that Sabrina has for our own."

From 9.02 "Devil May Care", in the contaminated Ghost town, Abaddon kept Catty pinned to the ground by her dislocated shoulder. "Imagine you, possessed by the new Queen, with Sabrina ruling by our side."

Catty tried to hide her reaction.

From 9.11 "First Born", in the field, Dean, Ness and Crowley stood outside of the Impala.

Ness looked at Crowley. "You knew about the Mark. You knew about Abaddon and Cain. You knew all of it. And you played us."

"Who can say no to a sweet face like yours?" Crowley asked. "I needed you to play along."

From 9.16 "Blade Runners", in the Bunker's Dungeon, Crowley was chained to the chair in the middle of the Devil's Trap, looking at Sam. "You owe me!"

From 8.23 "Sacrifice", in the church, there were flashes of Sam injecting Crowley with Human blood for the third Trial.

Crowley: (voice over from 9.16 Blade Runners) "You make me a junkie."

There were flashes of Crowley in the Bunker's dungeon for months, with Catty torturing him.