chapter 23 - Do You Believe In Miracles?

Outfits in the external link

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song:) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

From 9.06 "Heaven Can't wait", in the woods, Sabrina smiled, lifting her arms to either side of her. She opened her mouth, exhaling very slowly and carefully, breathing out a cloud of black smoke into the air above her, like Demon smoke. There as a glowing white smoke like Angel Grace writhing from inside of it, the bright white light shining through the black brilliantly. The essence seeped into the air, enlarging, but never completely leaving Sabrina's body.

From 9.04 "Slumber Party", in the Bunker, Flying monkeys spilled out of the black castle, flying toward the door.

From 9.20 "Bloodlines", in Il Secundo's private room, Dean beheaded Maurice from behind, letting the headless body fall. Ness and Sam stood by his side.

From 9.09 "Holy Terror", in the motel room, Angel 1 slashed toward Octavia. Octavia ducked to the side slightly to make him miss, twirling the sword to stab him in the chest with a bright flash of light, taking out her sword, pushing the body into the three other Angels.

From 9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here", in the hospital's parking garage, Ness took the Angel Blade from the ground, stabbing the Angel in the back, killing him with a flash of bright white light, letting the body fall to the ground.

From 9.18 "Meta Fiction", outside the gas station, Demon 2 tried to restrain Catty from behind. Catty made them back into the side of Catty's Mustang hard enough to make him let go, turning to face him, stabbing him in the stomach with Catty's Knife, killing him, making him flash with red, taking it out, letting the body fall.

From 9.16 "Blade Runners", in Magnus' Mansion's hallway, Vampire 1, a female Vampire, jumped onto Sam's back, trying to bite him. Sam held her head away, headbutting Vampire 1 off of him to the floor, taking out a blade, decapitating her, watching the body fall.

From 9.03 "I'm No Angel", in April's Apartment, April was kneeling on the floor, trying to stab her Angel Blade into Octavia's legs. Octavia stepped onto the blade to make her stop, raising her Angel Sword over her head, stabbing April in the chest, killing her, making her flash with white light, making her scream in pain as she died. 

From 9.16 "Blade Runners", in the Bunker's Dungeon, Crowley was chained to the chair in the middle of the Devil's Trap. Castiel stabbed his Angel Blade into his hand, making the wound spark, making him scream.

From 9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here", in the Pescadero, California's alley, Sabrina stabbed either of the Angels in the heart on either side of her, her arms crossed to do so, killing them, making them flash with bright white light, pulling the blades out, letting the bodies fall.

From 9.16 "Blade Runners", in the hotel, Crowley stabbed Lola in the chest with an Angel Blade, killing her, making her flash with bright light, taking it out, letting the body fall.

From 9.08 "Rock and a Hard Place", in the church meeting, everyone was sitting in a circle of six women other than Ness, and Dean. Dean made an exploding gesture with his hands, making an exploding sound.

From 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann", in the derelict house, Ness pushed the blade against Connor's throat, through it completely, beheading him with pure anger and focus, letting the headless body fall.

From 9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here", in the hospital's hallway, the windows lining each side of the hall started to shatter, the glass flying everywhere. Catty ran past them, trying to avoid the glass.