chapter 4 - Slumber Party

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 7.20 "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo", in the elevator, The elevator was glass, visible from the outside, but not through the doors. Charlie looked around, smiling, starting to dance vigorously, arms raised over her head, shaking her shoulders, spinning around.

Dick Roman: (voice over from 7.20 The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo) "Charlie Bradbury."

From 7.20 "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo", in the van, Dean spoke into the phone to speak to... "Charlie?"

From 8.11 "LARP and the Real Girl", in Moondoor, Charlie took off her helmet, shaking out her hair.

From 7.20 "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo", in the van, Catty spoke into the phone to speak to... "Charlie."

From 8.20 "Pac-Man Fever", outside the Bunker, Charlie walked toward Sam, Dean, Ness, Catty and Young Sabrina. "What's up, bitches?"

From 7.20 "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo", in Charlie's Apartment, Charlie, Catty and Ness were sitting at the table.

Charlie looked at Ness. "Security system. Can you get into that?"

"I can reroute any surveillance cameras we need," Ness answered. "Do you have a key card to get in the building?"

"Uh, yeah," Charlie answered.

"Can you duplicate it?" Ness asked.

"No," Charlie answered.

"Okay, that's fine," Ness told her. "If I can't duplicate it, I can make a fake backing, so that..."

Catty looked between Charlie and Ness in confusion, wondering how they both knew all of this.

Dean looked at Sam. "Dude." Charlie and Ness' conversation continued indistinctly in the background. "Smart chicks."

From 8.20 "Pac-Man Fever", in Charlie and Ness' Dream, in the 1950's hospital's hallway, several more Vampire soldiers approached. Ness and Charlie shot all of the Vampires, killing them, watching the bodies fall.

From 7.20 "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo", in the van, Ness spoke into the phone to talk to Charlie. "Charlie, you are a genius."

Charlie was in her cubical, smirking. "Takes one to know one, Ness."

Ness nodded to herself. She sighed. "I like her."

"Maybe because you two are like peas in a pod," Catty told her. "I mean, I got to hand it to you, geniuses."

From 8.20 "Pac-Man Fever", in the Bunker's Library, Charlie had her tablet.

"Wait a second," Catty told her. "When did you become such an expert?"

"Well, after you guys left, I dug into all things monsters," Charlie explained. "I'm a wee bit obsessive. If a 'wee bit' means completely."

Dean looked at Charlie. "But there's a big difference between reading about hunting and actually hunting."

From 8.20 "Pac-Man Fever", in the Bunker's shooting gallery, Young Sabrina, Charlie, Ness and Catty were standing together. Charlie took the gun from Ness, shooting two perfect head shots on the target.

From 8.20 "Pac-Man Fever", in the warehouse, Charlie was tied to a chair, looking at Jennifer O'Brien, the Djinn. "I'm--I'm more of a hunter-in-training. Totally not worth killing."