chapter 22 - Stairway to Heaven

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 5.18 "Point of No Return", outside the warehouse, Dean, Ness, Castiel, Catty, Sam and Octavia were standing outside.

Ness saw something on Octavia's back through her translucent cardigan, underneath her black spaghetti strapped tank top, walking closer to Octavia, slightly alarmed. "Ava, I told you  to get that on, like, a wall or something, not you."

"But if we do it this way, it'll kill them," Octavia told them.

"And you," Ness told her.

From 5.18 "Point of No Return", in the warehouse, Octavia took off her cardigan to reveal a Sigil on her back through the black tank top. Instead of stabbing the blade into the Sigil on Octavia's back, Castiel cut his hand, slamming the blood over the Sigil. Light vibrated out of Octavia's body, making the rest of the Angels disappear with a violet flash of bright white light, all except Castiel.

From 9.18 "Meta Fiction", in the warehouse, two Demons kept Catty restrained to the table by her arms. The third Demon stood behind her, holding either side of her head, tilting it back against the table to restrain her. Abaddon's Demon smoke poured out of Josie's body, flowing slowly, painfully, into Catty's mouth as it forced its way into her body. Catty/Abaddon opened her completely black, Demon eyes.

From 9.21 "King of the Damned", in Octavia's office, Castiel was troubled and concerned. "It's been months, Ava."

From 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann", outside the abandoned warehouse, it was raining. Catty/Abaddon held her hand toward Catty's Mustang, using magic to crush it and destroy it.

From 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann", on the ferry dock, Catty/Abaddon had killed everyone on the ferry dock. She leaned against the railing, covered in blood, smiling, brushing back a strand of hair out of her face. The shot pulled away from Catty/Abaddon, revealing that the entire ferry dock was covered with bodies in various positions, all bloodied, all dead, all with horrified, frozen looks of shock and pain on their faces. Whatever or whoever or wherever they were, or who they had been, they had died horribly.

From 9.21 "King of the Damned", in 1723, in Gavin's house, Catty/Abaddon raised a hand toward the man, using magic to throw him back into the wall, impaling the man's neck from behind, killing him.

From 9.21 "King of the Damned", in the penthouse, Catty/Abaddon raised a hand toward Gavin, using magic to make his eyes start to bleed. She used magic to cause him so much pain that he fell to his knees and vomited blood to the floor. 

Castiel: (voice over from 9.21 King of the Damned) "Ava, it's been months."

From 9.21 "King of the Damned", in Octavia's office, Octavia looked at Castiel sadly. "I know. But Sam, Dean, Ness and Sabrina are going to bring Catty home. Okay?"

Castiel nodded barely, still troubled and concerned, but reassured.

From 9.21 "King of the Damned", in St. Anthony's Cemetery, Sabrina put both hands on the Hellhound's head, smiting it, killing it with a dim flash of white light, still not at full strength, but enough to kill a Hellhound. She breathed heavily in relief in exertion, hanging her head.

From 9.21 "King of the Damned", in the penthouse, Catty/Abaddon started to break the bones in Catty's body. She was forced to lean to the left, gasping, groaning in pain. She used magic to break more bones in Catty's body, making herself lean to the right, gasping and groaning in pain. She started to laugh. She continued to use magic to tear Catty's body apart. Her skin started to split open in various places, making her bleed. Sabrina grabbed Catty/Abaddon's broken arms, cringing at the feel and touch of her mother's broken, bleeding body. Her essence left Sabrina's body, shimmying into Catty's body completely. They both fell to the floor, unconscious.