chapter 18 - Meta Fiction

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 8.17 "Mother's Little Helper", in the Bunker's library, Ness sat at one of the tables, gazing off into nothing.

From 9.11 "First Born", in Cain's farmhouse, Cain took Ness' right hand with his. A red vein spread from Cain's Mark to burn an identical Mark on Ness' forearm, making her gasp in pain.

Cain: (voice over from 9.11 First Born) "I can give you the Mark, Ness, if it's what you truly want. But you have to know with the Mark comes a great burden."

From 9.16 "Blade Runners", in Magnus' Mansion, in the living room, Ness was tied to a post. Magnus grabbed her right hand, pushing the First Blade into it. The Mark of Cain glowed red. Ness held the Blade tighter, her hand starting to shake with power. She looked focused yet consumed. She fought against it, closing her eyes with effort, opening them. The veins on her arm next to the Mark started to turn red.

Ness: (voice over from 9.15 #thinman) "I know I haven't... been acting like myself lately. And I'm sorry."

Ness looked toward Sabrina, focusing on her to pull her attention away from the Blade. She dropped it, breathing heavily, her hand still shaking.

Dean: (voice over from 9.15 #thinman) "You got nothing to be sorry for."

From 9.09 "Holy Terror", in the alley, Metatron and Sam/Gadreel were meeting.

"What is it you want of me, Metatron?" Sam/Gadreel asked.

"Rebuild Heaven," Metatron told him.

From 9.10 "Road Trip", in the bar, Metatron and Sam/Gadreel were sitting at the bar.

"You want to be my second-in-command?" Metatron asked.

From 9.10 "Road Trip", in the dressing room, Sam/Gadreel stabbed Thaddeus in the heart with an Angel Blade, killing him, making him flash with bright light white, taking it out, letting the body fall.

From 9.10 "Road Trip", in Abner's House, Abner was on the floor with his throat slit, bloodstained.

From 9.09 "Holy Terror", in the Bunker's library, Sam/Gadreel held a hand toward Ness, using magic to keep her back, putting a hand to Kevin's head, smiting him, making him scream. Kevin died with a flash of bright white light. Sam/Gadreel let him fall to the floor.

Metatron: (voice over from 9.10 Road Trip) "Prove you're ready."

From 9.10 "Road Trip", in the bar, Metatron and Sam/Gadreel were sitting at the bar.

"Gadreel, we are writing our own epic story here," Metatron told him.

From 9.10 "Road Trip", in the warehouse, Sabrina and Sam/Gadreel sat in chairs facing each other, Dean, Catty, Ness, Octavia and Crowley standing around them. A cloud of smoke poured out of Sabrina's mouth. Majority of it was black like Demon smoke. There was glowing white smoke like Angel Grace writhing from inside of it, the bright white light shining through the black brilliantly. It poured into Sam's mouth. Both Sabrina and Sam/Gadreel fell unconscious.

From 9.10 "Road Trip", in Sam's head, in the Bunker's library, Sabrina grabbed Gadreel's shoulders, pushing him to the floor in front of them, putting her foot over his neck, pressing down. Her voice became loud and thundering from power. Her eyes turned completely white, glowing blue from within. "Get... the hell..."

The Bunker started to shake, all of the glass shattering.

From 9.10 "Road Trip", in the warehouse, the warehouse started to shake, all of the glass shattering. Everyone looked around in confusion.