chapter 5 - Dog Dean Afternoon

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here", in Sam's hospital room, Sam still laid in his coma.

Catty: (voice over from 9.01 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here) "Sammy's hurt. He's hurt real bad."

From 9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here", in the hospital's church, Dean sat in the back pew, praying. "This one goes out to any Angel with their ears on. This is Dean Winchester. And I need your help."

From 9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here", in the garage, Ezekiel was trapped in a circle of Holy Fire, waking up. Dean and Ness were standing nearby.

"You want to help?" Ness asked. "Start with a name."

Ezekiel stood. "Ezekiel."

From 9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here", in Sam's hospital room, Ezekiel sat at Sam's bedside. Dean and Ness stood nearby.

"You said you would save Sam," Dean told him.

"There is a chance I can fix your brother from the inside," Ezekiel told him.

"What, possession?" Ness asked. "You want to possess Sam?"

"As you can see, there's no much time," Ezekiel told them. "Not enough time to wait for your loved ones to heal enough to save him."

Dean sighed, looking at Ezekiel. "How will it work?"

Ezekiel held a hand to his side. "I heal Sam while healing myself."

"And when he's healed?" Dean asked.

Ezekiel nodded reassuringly. "I leave."

From 9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here", in Sam's Mind Space's cabin, Dean put an arm on Sam's shoulder, morphing into Ezekiel, his eyes glowing Angel blue from within. Sam looked alarmed and confused. White light flooded the room.

From 9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here", in Sam's hospital room, Sam was standing, awake, looking at Dean and Ness. When he spoke and move, it was in Ezekiel's manner. "Without his acceptance, Sam can eject me at any time. And if Sam does eject me, he will die. Catty will only tell her brother what is going on if she knew the truth, and Octavia and Sabrina are in no shape to be healing anyone, not in their conditions. Healing Sam will only make Sabrina and Octavia weaker and take longer for them to heal themselves."

"Then we keep it a secret for now," Dean told them. "Or until Ava and Sow heal enough to where they can heal him themselves, or I find a way to tell them, and tell Catty."

Ness sighed, shaking her head. "Dean, this sucks. I can't believe I'm saying this... but your secret's safe with me."

From 2.06 "No Exit", in the underground chamber, Sam used a crow bar to break the outside lock and let Catty out, lifting the lid, offering Catty a hand to help her out. Catty climbed outside. Dean helped Jo Harvelle out of the box that she had been.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. Saving people."

From 1.18 "Something Wicked", in Michael's motel room, the Shtriga straddled Catty to the floor, gripping her throat, opening its glowing-white mouth, inhaling. A white essence left Catty's lips, passing into his. It looked up, still feeding.  Dean and Sam shot into the Shtriga's head and chest, making it fall to the floor.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "Hunting things. The family business."

From 5.01 "Sympathy for the Devil", in Becky's bedroom, in the middle of her video call with Chuck Shurley, Becky Rosen covered her mouth, excited enough that it caused her difficulty speaking.