Chapter 2

Michael

This has been such an interesting flight! We rarely ever meet fans older than early 20s, and to meet one that's obviously quite involved in the 5SOSfam is even more rare. I can't remember the last time we laughed that much with a fan. What made it better was that it was her husband that was poking the most fun at her. I started to feel bad for her, because he kept making it worse. She doesn't seem to get how flattering it is, though. At least it was for me. There's something about her that's quite intriguing, I just can't put my finger on it yet. I'm not quite sure why I was so quick to get her number. I'd like to think it was just to fluster her even more, but I feel like there was more to it. I just don't want to go there right now.

Everyone has fallen asleep except for me. And Sarah. She's doing something on her phone, and I'm tempted to see what she's doing, but that's just too rude. Even for me. I need to remember that, even though she doesn't look or act like it, she's like twice my age. But for some reason, that doesn't bother me as much as it should. Fuck Mike, get this MOM out of your head and get to sleep!

Sarah

Finally everyone's asleep. I don't dare look back to check, but I'm pretty sure they all are. The temptation to take a picture is really strong, but I refuse to do it. How often do I bitch about the lack of privacy the fans give them? Yeah, my camera stays put away for the entire flight. I should be sleeping, but how can I!? The adrenaline is spiked way too high! I have Michael Clifford's phone number! Holy shit!!!!! This is unreal! I might want to make sure it goes through.

I turn on the plane's WiFi, keeping my phone on silent and wait for the text to come through. It might take awhile, so I'm just going to listen to some music and play a game while I wait. I don't dare open wattpad, just in case one of them wakes up or is awake. I've been embarrassed more than enough this flight. Ahhh there's the text! Holy shit holy shit! I want to save the number to my contacts, but I don't want anything that could indicate who it actually is. Think think. I just save it as M for now so it's saved. I'll change it once I figure something out.

Michael

She gets up to go to the bathroom and holy shit. How can a mother of three have an ass like that? Shit, she knows I'm awake now. Why is that a bad thing? Maybe I can have a normal conversation with her now. Oh shut up Mike and go to sleep.

Sarah

Michael's awake. I'm so glad I didn't get on wattpad! I'd love to get to have a normal conversation with him.

As I walk back to my seat from the bathroom, it looks like he's asleep. Oh well. Maybe I should try to get sleep too. But dangit, I don't want to sleep through this! Just because Ashton said they'd be my tour guide, doesn't mean they actually will. Get a grip. These are world famous guys, home on vacation with their families! Why would they want to show some fan that's twice their age around town? Fuck it. I'll text Michael just in case he's not asleep yet.

To M
Hey Michael

To S
Hi Sarah

I'm tempted to comment on hi or hey, but I'm trying to not be a fan here!

To S
Haha See what I did there?

Oh my gosh!!

To M
Haha yeah I caught that!

Its so much easier to be myself over text than face to face! Wow!