Chapter 17

Michael

Damn that was awesome! After we get ourselves put back together, we stay in the jacuzzi a bit longer, just curling up into each other. Sarah starts dozing off and I take that as my cue to go back to Ness' apartment.

We dry ourselves off and quietly go back in the apartment, walking straight to her room. We strip down and climb into bed without bothering with pajamas. Sarah gets in first next to Ashton, who apparently made his way in the past hour to her bed, and I lay on the outside. She curls herself up into my chest and we both fall asleep.

I'm woken up to the quiet sounds of Sarah moaning. Ashton apparently woke up and is enjoying some one on one time with her, so I try to go back to sleep, but it's a bit challenging with the alluringly erotic sound of her moans. Damn, the things this woman can do to me, without even trying.

Once they finish, Sarah inadvertently discovers my hard on and realizes that I'm awake. Very awake.

"Oh! Good morning!" she says. "Looks like you have a problem I need to take care of for you, hu?" Holy shit this woman never stops! But I definitely am not complaining. She does exactly as she says she would and brings me to release down her throat. Fuck, what am I going to do once she leaves? My hand will be getting quite sore I suppose.

A little while later, we finally make our way out of bed and get dressed. "Port Jackson today?" I suggest. She liked the idea yesterday, but we never quite made it out of the bedroom for that. "Then maybe the jacuzzi?" That makes her blush.

"Sounds awesome!" she says. Ashton looks from me to her and shakes his head.

"So that's where you two were! Damn, don't try to be sneaky about it. Just start out with 'Then let's fuck!'" Sarah starts to cough and I laugh as I say, "Fine. Port Jackson then let's fuck!" She is turning bright red now and looking at the floor. I'm learning quickly that she doesn't like to talk about sex, she just likes to do it! I'm cool with that. It's better than the other way around!

Ashton calls Luke and I go and tell Calum and Ness what the plan is, well, the Port Jackson part at least. After a quick breakfast, Luke arrives, with clean clothes for the three of us, and then we all head out to the SUV to go to Port Jackson.

Sarah

The first thing I notice is the opera house again, but when we get out and start walking towards the bridge, I get excited.

"Are you afraid of heights, Sarah?" Luke asks. He's got an evil grin on his face, and that's what scares me!

"I used to climb the mast of my ship to do maintenance on the antennas. What do you think?" He looks at me very confused and I remember that he wasn't with us when we went to Darling Harbour, when I told Mike and Cal about my time in the Navy. "I'm ex-military," I explain. "Navy."

"That's right! She's a badass and you better watch out or she'll... make you walk the plank or something like that!"

"Seriously Michael?" I ask through my laughter, "I'm not a pirate! Just trained to fight them!"

"What? Pirates are real?" Calum joins the conversation now.

"Not like Jack Sparrow and what you see on movies, but yes, pirates do still exist. We were trained how to keep them from sneaking onboard the ship and how to fight them off if they did get on."

"Shit! So you ARE badass!" Michael smiles proudly.

"Depends on what you call badass, I guess. I shot an 87 with a 9 mil and a 94 with an M14. But when it comes to physically taking someone down? Seriously, look at me! I'm too tiny to do shit!" How'd we get so off topic? Oh yeah, Michael being a dork. Well that kinda backfired!