chapter 98

Michael

I sneak in quietly into the office and peek around the corner at her working at her desk. She is really fidgety and keeps looking at her phone. I like to see that she's as excited to see me as I am to see her. When I can't wait to hold her any longer, I finally speak, stepping out from around the corner. "Waiting for someone?" I ask with a smirk.

"Mikey!" she squeals and jumps out of her seat and into my arms. She puts her lips to mine and kisses me fiercely, until Dave coughs behind me.

"Looks like you're feeling a lot better!" he says, forcing her to pull her lips away from mine, but not moving in any other way.

"Yup," she answers him, while keeping her eyes locked with mine. "Can we go home now?" she whispers to me seductively. You don't have to ask me twice! My smile widens as I carry her to James' office.

"Hi James, Bye James! I'm taking Sarah home now!" I say to him. Sarah is just giggling happily as she waves goodbye and I carry her out to her office. She points to her things that Dave picks up for her and we leave the office. She remains in my arms until we reach her car and we all climb in. After dropping off Dave at a hotel on the way, we quickly make our way back home and head straight into the bedroom. Even though it's only been eight days, I feel like I'm learning her all over again, every time I come home from tour. Home. Yes, this is definitely home.

"I missed you babydoll," I tell her through our connected lips.

"How much?" she asks teasingly. Oh damn, woman! I plan on showing you exactly how much!

"We have two hours until Casey gets home, right?" I ask her. When she nods, I just say "Good" and pull her in even closer to me and gently press my lips to hers once more, making her moan lightly. Lifting her shirt slightly, I place my hand on her bare waist and very lightly run my hand up her side, giving her more and more goosebumps the higher I go. As much as I want to just rip her clothes off, I'm taking it slow, showing her and making her feel exactly how much I love her, and as much as I hate us being apart, it makes our time together that much more special. I take her shirt off gently, then pull her back into me, my arms wrapped around her waist, her arms around my neck as I place my lips to hers once more. My lips move away from hers to her neck gently places kisses over every centimeter of her skin as I work my way down to the valley between her breasts, while her fingers run through my hair. I move my face away from her skin, allowing her to remove my shirt, her hands tracing my skin as slowly and gently as my lips traced her own, never once losing eye contact. I a once again in awe as I unclasp her bra, freeing her breasts and allowing them access to my mouth. Gently at first, I take them into my mouth, one at a time, giving them the attention they deserve, earning a moan from her lips. Once her nipples are more erect than I've ever seen them, I pick her up bridal style and gently lay her in the center of the bed before turning my attention to her stomach, then lower to the waistband of her pants. Very slowly, I remove her pants, revealing her lace panties that are making my pants tighter by the second. Damn she's so hot!

When I finally get around to removing her panties, I can't tolerate the tightness in my pants any longer and quickly remove the remainder of my clothing. I climb back over her, savoring the taste of her skin on my lips as I place them all over her body. "Mikey please?" she begs, making me almost cum just at her words. I quickly line myself up with her entrance and slowly glide inside her, making her moan that sensual sound I've missed. It doesn't take very long before she is over the edge, fingernails gripping into my back, and pulling me over with her.

I plop down beside her, pulling her into my arms and kiss her gently. "Fuck I've missed you." I know it's only been a week, but I can't help it - she's intoxicating.