Chapter 49

Sarah

I didn't mean to cry, again. I've been crying so much lately and I'm seriously sick of crying. But Michael's words touched me in such a way that I couldn't do anything BUT cry.

As I gaze into his gorgeous green eyes, my heart is overwhelmed with the amount of love I have for this man. I feel it radiating from every pore of my skin and it is so intense that I could burst. I pull him down towards me and we connect our lips with the exact same degree of intensity. He can feel my love for him as much as I can feel his love for me.

Our hands begin to roam each others skin underneath our shirts, slowly, gently, passionately, very gradually making their way up each others bodies as our tongues collide, working in perfect harmony with each other. When our bodies cannot become any closer to one another, I reach for the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head and onto the floor. My hands smooth over his pale beautiful skin and before our lips find their way to each other again, he removes my shirt, then brings his soft pink lips back to my own. My body is on fire with love and passion as he wraps one strong arm around my waist and pulling me hard against his prominent bulge, making me moan in pleasure. His other hand runs through my hair and pulls my lips closer, deepening our kiss even further. My hands graze over his shoulder blades to his shoulders and down his arms, up and down along his biceps, making me hungry for more of him. He reaches around me, unclasping my bra, then ever so softly removes the straps from my shoulders using just his fingertips, causing a shiver to run through me. Once my bra joins our other clothing on the floor, his lips move down my neck, a light, low moan escaping from my throat. I tilt my head backwards, allowing him full access to my neck and his lips find every inch of it, kissing and sucking in various places, a trail of fire left behind in every place his lips touch. As his kisses lower to my breasts, the heat inside me begins to rise. He takes each one into his mouth, from one to the other, back and forth, lightly tugging on my nipples with his teeth then massaging and suckling on them with his tongue and lips. My moans are becoming more frequent and slightly louder as he continues until my nipples are highly erect. He returns his lips to mine and he begins to walk me backwards, never losing contact with my lips, until the back of my knees touch the couch. I lay myself down on the couch and he hovers above me and his hands continue rubbing my skin. He reaches for the waistband of my sweatpants, slowly lowering them a little at a time, making me feel as if I'm about to burst in anticipation. When his arms cannot reach any further down, he removes his lips from mine, then pulls them off gently the rest of the way. He stays still, lingering over me, his eyes hungrily taking in the sight of my body before he quickly removes my panties.

"Fuck you're so beautiful Sarah. And you're finally all mine." His words make fireworks go off in my stomach, and I never want this feeling to end. I reach for the button of his jeans and he stands up, removing both his jeans and his boxer briefs, standing in front of me gloriously in his full nakedness, looking like an angel sent down from heaven. He takes a condom from his wallet, putting it on his large hard erection, then climbs back over me, connecting our lips together once more. While one hand props himself up over me, his other hand travels slowly down my body, lower and lower, until his fingers begin massaging my most sensitive area. I cannot control the loud throaty moan and I have no reason to. He inserts a finger inside me, causing me to moan once again, followed by an "Oh fuck Michael!"

"Goddamn you are so fucking wet babydoll. Holy hell!" He removes his finger and replaces it slowly with his hard cock and I involuntarily arch myself into him further, until he is fully encompassed within me. "God damn you feel so good Mikey," I moan as he begins pumping in and out of me, slowly at first, gaining speed with every moan, every increase in my breathing. When I feel that familiar pull inside me, my hands reach around, holding onto his ass, feeling the muscles contract with every thrust, increasing the feeling rapidly developing inside even further. My moans are becoming as frequent as my rapid breath, every thrust pushing me closer and closer to the release that's quickly building inside me. I can feel every inch of him as he works his way out and back inside of me, faster and harder, nothing but "oh shit Mikey oh shit Mikey" leaving my mouth until I cannot hold back any longer and let myself explode around him, his name screamed from my lips, as I clench him repetitively tight within me. Mikey's breath immediately picks up, his speed and power increasing rapidly until he screams out, "oh fuck! Fuck! FUCK! SARRRRAAAAAHHHH!" releasing himself as well. He collapses on top of me, being careful not to place his full body weight on me as we slowly regain our breathing. He places a kiss on my lips before pulling himself out of me and taking the condom to the bathroom, flushing away the evidence.

When he returns, we get dressed, then curl up together on the couch, my back to his chest, his strong arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Do you know what you're going to do for money? For work?" he asks me after some time.

"No, I don't. I have no job skills aside from two years of photography. I don't even know where to start. I couldn't even get a job at Starbucks for crying out loud. I'm clueless. The only recent job I have is a part time seasonal position at the amphitheater you guys played at in September." He nods, deep in thought.

"Mikey?"

"Hmmm?"

"What's going through your mind?" God only knows what insane ideas he has going through that head of his. I know how they use their fame to their advantage from time to time and that scares me.

"Oh, nothing. Just trying to come up with some options for you, but I know you'd never allow it, so it's pointless." If these thoughts are what I think they could be, he's absolutely right.

Michael

I want to help her. I have the money, connections, resources. I want to use them to help someone besides myself for once. But how? I know better than to offer money. She'd never ever take it. I need to find some way to help her that she would accept.

"You have uni done?" I ask her.

"Sort of. Two year degree in law. Legal assistant. But I got it nearly 10 years ago and have never used it. I was too busy being a mom." I nod at her but that gives me an idea. One that I'll have to discuss with the guys and management first.

"Something will turn up. Just don't give up babydoll. And you know that the guys and I would never let you guys be put out on the streets, right?" She nods. "Good. Now, what should we eat? I'm hungry!"

She laughs her beautiful laugh as she stands up and goes into the kitchen. She suddenly stops and turns to me.

"You like Mexican food, right?" she asks.

"And here I thought you were a fan!" I tease her.

"I know Luke and Cal like tacos, but I wanted to make sure. Get your shoes on! We're going out to lunch!"

"Only if I'm paying!" I tell her. I know she's going to fight me on this, so I need it to be settled before we leave.

"No, you are not! I'm not letting you pay for everything for me Mikey! I haven't paid for a single thing since you got here!"

"As it should be. You need to keep every bit you have, Sarah, I don't. Please just let me pay for lunch?" I start biting on my bottom lip, knowing full well what that does to her. Damn straight I'm going to use it to get my way!

"Ugh, fine," she finally concedes. Works every time!
"Let's go!" I put my shoes on and grab my coat and we walk out the door.

"Oooo can I drive?" I ask her excitedly.

"NO! There's an elementary school right there! I'm not letting you hit a kid!" Ohh that was a low blow!

"You just had to go there didn't you?" I ask, sticking out my tongue at her.

"You make it too easy."