Chapter 59

Michael

After an hour visiting with her friend, we go back to her hotel. She parks in the parking garage on a nearly empty level and we make our way inside, hands interlocked, to the hotel room. They fly home tomorrow afternoon without me, so I want to spend as much time with them as I can tonight. It's extremely easy to convince the kids to go to the pool. One thing I love about LA is that even though it's February, which is winter in the US, it's still warm enough to swim. Sure, I could take them to the 5sos house to swim, but I want the time with just us. We all change and go down to the pool. I love that we have it all to ourselves. It makes it so much easier. Mason and Casey tried to gang up on me to dunk me, and on the fifth try, they finally got me. We were all laughing and having a great time all the way until it was closing for the night. Those three hours flew by quick! After heading to the separate bedroom, the three kids take their turns in the main shower.

I turn on the water in this shower to warm up, and slowly untie Sarah's bikini top from behind her, then wrap my arms around her, massaging her breasts as they become exposed, her top dropping to the floor, and leave soft kisses on her bare shoulders. When she utters a low moan, I run my hands down her stomach to her bikini bottoms and slowly remove them from her body. I quickly remove my trunks, then pull her into the shower. After washing her hair, I massage her shoulders as I did months ago in the shower, the night I found out just how bad things were for her at home. It's not until I feel her shoulders finally relax that I wash her body, every single inch of it. In doing so, I slowly pump my finger inside of her, taking my time and eventually bringing her to orgasm.

I wash my hair while she regains her composure, and then she washes me in the same fashion that I did to her, and then she drops to her knees, hungrily taking me in her mouth. God damn I love when she does this. While she may not do it as often as I'd like, she definitely makes it worth the wait. Within only a few minutes I cannot contain it any longer and she takes every single drop. Fuck what am I going to do while I'm gone? Nobody can ever compare to her!

We spend a few more minutes in the shower, kissing and memorizing each others bodies, before getting out and getting pajamas on. I keep my sweatpants, while Sarah ditches the sweatpants for a tight pair of workout shorts that threaten whether or not I can go back into the main room, along with my T-shirt I wore earlier. It is so big on her that it looks as if she isn't wearing anything underneath it.

When we go out to the main room, all three kids are asleep on the pull out sofa bed. I snap a picture on my phone, realizing just how much these three have wormed their way into my heart. I wrap my arm around Sarah's waist as we stand there watching them sleep.

"They're really going to miss you," Sarah whispers. "Mason was the toughest to crack, but he had the most things to tell Lynn about you. He won't admit to it, but he looks up to you, a lot."

I have to fight the tears I feel forming from breaking through. Luckily I'm saved by a text from Ashton.

Sarah

It's 11:00 when Mikey gets a text. He gets a big smile on his face and pulls me to the room.

"Change your clothes. Just something comfortable!" he tells me. But I just put my pajamas on! I'm really tired, and normally would argue to stay in, but he's just too excited, and it IS my last night with him for a month. That's why I throw my bra on under his shirt, my favorite gray Harley Davidson shirt, and change out my shorts for a pair of skinny jeans, then slip on my flip flops.

"You'll probably want your Van's instead," he tells me as he puts on his shoes. I quickly throw on some socks and my Van's, then he leads me out of the room, down the elevator, out to the waiting car out front.

"Where are we going at almost 11:30 at night?" I ask him. I'm getting excited for this little adventure now.

"You'll see babydoll!" He can barely sit still and I love it! I love everything about him!

About twenty minutes later, we are on a gravel road heading up the mountain. Five minutes later, the car stops. Mikey looks at his phone to check the time.

"11:58, perfect!" he says, pulling me out of the car, and guiding me through the trees to a clearing. When I take in the sight in front of me, I gasp. "Oh my god!"

"Happy Valentine's Day babydoll!" I'm in tears. We are looking out at the lights of Los Angeles, a blanket is set out, with enough candles lit to be able to see rose petals spread all over the blanket, a bottle of wine with two wine glasses in the middle.

"Oh my god Mikey! This is.. Perfect! Thank you!" He pulls me into him, pressing his lips to mine as music starts in the background. It's the one we danced to at the Marianas Trench concert, and he starts swaying us back and forth once more, our lips never losing contact with each other.

Sat down at the piano
And played some of your songs
You don't know how the words go
But you sort of sang along
And I'm here to remind you
What's lost is never gone
You will
Forget, forget, forget
Forget me not
You will
Forget, forget, forget
Forget me not

I'm not ready for what's to come
Does that make me
My mother's selfish son
But I wanted you to know
I still need you my friend
From the line to amend
To the cradle again
I'll be your
I'll be your
I'll be your
Forget, forget me not
I'll be your
I'll be your
Forget me not

If memories are shadows
We'd best not waste the light
Echoes of aphasia
Have haunted you tonight
But I will watch you sleeping
And make sure you're alright
And you will
Forget, forget, forget
Forget me not
You will
Forget, forget, forget me
Forget me not

I'm not ready for what's to come
Does that make me
My mother's selfish son
But I wanted you to know
I will help you my friend
From the line to amend
To the cradle again
I'll be your
I'll be your
I'll be your
Forget, forget me not
I'll be your
I'll be your
Forget me not

I know you're not quite here
But you're not quite gone
Sometimes the night gets dark before the dawn
Maybe life's too short
But the end is long
Yeah, life's too short
But the end is long
Life's too short
But the end is long
Yeah, life's too short
But the end is so long

I won't leave you my friend
I will ease you back in
To the cradle again
I'll be your
I'll be your
I'll be your
Forget, forget, forget me not

I'll be your
I'll be your
Life's too short
But the end is long
Life's too short
But the end is so long

"Sarah, don't forget me while I'm gone. I'm not ready for this tour, but I'll always be yours and yours alone."

"Mikey, I could never forget you. I'm in this too deep. I love you far too much. It scares me sometimes how much I love you, but I'm here to stay."