chapter 54

Michael

The last five days have gone surprisingly well. Sarah's not a bitch like a lot of girls are, she's just lazier and eats a lot of chocolate. I think I'm getting pretty lucky. Of course I already knew that, this just makes it better!

She looks amazing today, and I can't wait to get her home. The skirt she's wearing makes me want to take her into the bathroom right now and fuck her like I did at the diner, and in Ness' bathroom, and on the airplane... Shit, way to go Mike, give yourself a boner at the office. Fuck this shit. I stand up and run across the hall when no one's around, thank god it's still under construction, and peek my head in her office.

"Um, Sarah? May I see you a minute please?" She comes out of the office and I grab her hand, leading her to the unisex bathroom. She hasn't seen my hard on yet, so I'm sure she's confused. I pull her into the bathroom with me, lock the door and press her against the door, my lips hungrily finding hers.

"You look so fucking sexy in this skirt Sarah," I say unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down.

I grab her ass and she moans into my mouth with an equal desire and I pull her panties to the side, inserting one finger, checking her readiness. Fuck she's wet!

"Mikey, just fuck me, please!" she says into my ear. God that sounds erotic as hell. I quickly remove my finger and plunge into her immediately after.

"Holy fuck Sarah! You feel so fucking good. Holy fucking fuck!"

"Oh fuck yeah. Don't stop. This feels amazing. Holy shit I'm close!" she says back. I start slamming into her harder and faster than ever, causing her to cum after just a few more thrusts, then releasing myself into her just a few short seconds later. Holy shit that was awesome!

I press my lips to hers again, then breathlessly ask her, "Have I told you that I love you Sarah?"

"A few times, maybe," she giggles, cleaning herself up and fixing her hair back.

"We good?" I ask, repeating her question on the plane.

"We're good! And I love you too!" she says, walking out of the bathroom. I stay a minute longer trying to wipe the smile off my face before going back to work.

Sarah

Holy shit that was hot. I can't wait to get him home now. God damn! Focus Sarah. You have work to do. Focus. How can I focus now?

Mikey comes in the office a few minutes later and goes to speak to James.

"I'm taking Sarah early today. Are you good here?" he says. Oh my god yes! One of the perks of dating your boss!

"Yup. I've got everything under control."

"Thanks James!" I grab my purse and we head out the door. When we are in the elevator, he presses me to the wall, kissing me hungrily. "Kids are in school and I want to feel every inch of you. I want to hear you scream my name."

"This elevator is too slow!" I reply. I can't wait to get home.

We make it home in record time. Partially due to it only being 11 in the morning and there's no traffic, but a lot to due with my increased speed to get us home sooner.

As soon as we're in the front door, our clothes start coming off. We keep a hold of them until we're in the room with the door locked, then they end up on the floor as my bra and panties join them, along with Mikey's boxers. We crawl up on the bed and I climb on top of him, straddling his waist, pressing my lips to his neck and every bit of skin I can reach without moving.