chapter 87

Michael

It's only been a week and a day since I saw her, but it feels like forever. She giggles as I swoop her up into my arms and carry her bridal style to the bed. I could just fuck her right here and now, and my cock definitely likes that idea, but I am so happy that she surprised me here. I want to thank her properly, so I force myself to take it slow.

I climb over top of her, and press my lips to her neck, peppering it with soft kisses. When I start to suck at a spot on her neck, she stops me.

"We don't want to piss off the fans," she says through heavy breaths, "they're still getting used to the idea." I just nod and continue kissing her skin. I really want to show the world that she's mine, but I'm not going to argue. I just want her, every single inch of her. I continue kissing her soft skin, lower and lower and I reach behind her to unclasp her bra, giving me the much desired access to her breasts.

I was always a boob guy, and I never realized how much I could enjoy small tits before Sarah, but god I love them! Her hands don't stop moving, gently running across every inch of my skin she can reach, lighting a trail of fire underneath her fingertips.

I move down to her stomach, god I love her stomach. Hell, I love everything about her. When I reach her pants, I take them off slowly, painfully slow. It's not intentional, they're just that tight! These are my favorite jeans on her, and she knows it. The way her ass looks in them, damn. But they are a bitch to get off. Tonight, I don't mind though. That just makes it take longer, builds up the tension, in a great way.

When I finally get them off, panties included, I quickly remove my sweatpants that I changed into after my shower. As I look down at her, I revel in her beauty. "How are you so beautiful?" I whisper as I hover over her, fingers trailing over her stomach, lower and lower, sending chills through her body. I love how her body reacts to mine. Her lower body arches up into my hand as my fingers dive inside her warmth. She releases that low throaty moan that sends blood flowing straight down under and I'm losing all sense of patience. I just want to feel myself inside her, her warmth wrapped around me. Just thinking about it brings me closer to the edge, and if I don't get inside her soon, I'm going to cum all over her. Oh fuck, the thought of my cum all over her body, between her breasts, I sit up, straddling her and I can't hold myself back any longer as I release all over her.

"You are the only one who's ever made me cum by thoughts alone, babydoll. You don't even have to touch me for me to explode!" I whisper as I lie down next to her.

Fuck, I have left her without reaching her own and damn I need to fix that. I climb down between her legs and take her into my mouth, my tongue fast and gentle as she starts to squirm. When her hands begin to rub my cum all over her skin, I'm hard immediately. How does she do that? I pick up the pace, willing her to cum so I can be inside her. As soon as she reaches her high, I'm inside her. I can still feel the twitches of her orgasm as I slowly savor every inch of her wrapped around me.

"Fuck Sarah. You feel so fucking good."

"You're going too slow, Michael." Oh god damn. I pick up the pace and her moans begin to get louder and more frequent until they are basically one long solid sound, bringing her to a release that has her screaming my name.

I need to release again, I'm about to burst with lust and desire so once she regains a somewhat normal breathing, I tell her to get on her knees. She does so, holding on to the headboard, her stomach near the mattress and her ass up in the air for me to take. She looks so goddamn sexy like this!

"I want to fuck you Sarah. Can I fuck you?"

"Oh god yes please!"

"Say it. Say it for me Sarah."

"Fuck me Michael. Please fuck me!" That is the biggest turn on to me as I thrust inside her once more, hard and fast, making her moan loud and fast, spewing out every cuss word in the book, until we reach our highs at the same time. FUCK I love when we cum together.

As we lie down next to each other, we realize how badly we messed up the sheets. Okay, that's kinda gross!

"Let's shower and then we can go sleep in mine and Ashton's room." I tell her. These wet spots all over the sheets are getting cold now it's kinda nasty.

She climbs out of the bed and I just watch her ass as she walks into the bathroom. Once she's out of my sight, I follow her in and get in the shower behind her. After washing each other thoroughly, we get out and dry off. She steals my shirt like usual and tosses me a clean one from her bag. She puts on some yoga type pants that make her ass look amazing and after grabbing our belongings, we head upstairs to my room.

Sarah

Michael opens the door and lets me walk in first, making me wish I didn't.

"Sarah?" Ashton asks when he sees me, his hand pumping away. "Oh fuck, Sarah!" he says as he releases all over himself. Please tell me that did not just happen. Oh my god! He jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom, bright red in the face. It's really embarrassing to me, but at the same time, it brings back memories from Australia. Now I'm turning bright red as I recall that amazingly fun night.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ashton asks, coming back out of the bathroom, still naked, but cleaned up. I almost forgot how hot his body is. Damn. And I've had that. Oh yeah, I'm the shit! I laugh internally at myself as Mikey answers him.

"We kinda messed up the sheets. A lot. So we came up here to sleep." he says with a proud, cheeky grin.

"She doesn't have a second bed?" I shake my head no and Ashton sighs as he puts on a pair of sweatpants.

"Fine, just no sex please? It's too torturous."

"No promises!" Mikey answers and I smack him in the chest. He laughs then Ashton groans. "Whatever, just don't go leaving your condoms floating around!"

"No problem. We don't need them anymore. She's on the pill." Oh yes, when I fucked Ashton, I still needed the condoms. I wonder what it'd be like now.... Oh shit. Oops. That was a different time and place in my life. I'm completely happy where I'm at now with Mikey, and I wouldn't want it any other way. It was just curiosity talking. I look to Ashton and the look in his eye tells me he's thinking the same thing, but that time is over. Mikey's all I want now.

I fake a yawn and pull Mikey towards the bed that Ashton was not just in and climb under the covers. He climbs in with me and I curl up onto his chest like I always do. With his arm wrapped around me tightly, I feel safe and happy. This is where I belong.

It's dark still when I get up to use the bathroom. According to my phone, it's 4am. When I come out of the bathroom, I notice Ashton standing at the sliding doors that lead to a small balcony.

"You okay Ash?" I ask, walking over to him and nudging him slightly with my shoulder.

"Yeah. Just missing Bry I guess." The tone of his voice tells me there's more to it than that.

"You guess?" I ask. "What else is bothering you Ash? Talk to me."

"I just look at you and Mike, and how happy you are. You two clicked from the very beginning."

"Are you happy, Ash?" He sounds full of regret and I don't like it. On several different levels.

"I don't know. I mean, I just got Bry back, we're giving it another shot. I mean, she's beautiful, so full of life, and an all around great person. What's not to love?"

"Ashton, listen to me. You have to be happy with yourself, with your life. Who you're with cannot define your happiness. I learned that the hard way. I married my rebound guy. I was miserable, I hated myself, my life, men. Then I met Rob. He made me laugh, he made me smile, and I married him three months later. You saw how well that went! I'm not doing that again. I'm making sure I'm happy with me. This tour, while it's undeniably going to be hard, is going to be good for us both. Once I know I'm happy with just being me, without Mikey around, that's when I can fully give him the love he deserves."

"He's lucky to have you."