chapter 78

Michael

I guess karma is true. I am utterly embarrassed at Sarah and my mums conversation. Like how Sarah was at mine and the boys' conversation.

"Lesson learned. You already said punishment was over! Why?" I ask her, pulling her onto the bed with me.

"Best lesson of all. Now where were we?" she asks running her hand up my thigh. "I want to feel your love like the weather
All over me. So don't stop, I wanna feel you in my veins. You're the thing I can't quit," she says with a smirk.

"Cheesy much?" I ask her, but I love it. She caught the sexual references in the song, and of course those are lines I wrote. She giggles, "Those are my favorite lines." That's my girl! She unknowingly inflates my ego all the time. Along with my heart, and somewhere else that's already responding to her her touch. Fuck I need her. It's been a long day.

I slide my sweatpants off before straddling over her and taking off her shirt. I love this shirt on her, but I can only stare at her side boobs for so long! As soon as they're free, I take them into my mouth. "Mmmm" I love her small breasts. I can fit the whole thing in my mouth and none goes to waste. While I play with her breasts, my hand goes south inside her wetness and I can't help but moan along with her. She feels so good. After all the torture I've been through, physically and mentally the past 24 hours, I cannot wait any longer. I wanted to take my time, but right now, I just can't. As soon as I move my hand, I thrust my length inside of her. Damn she feels amazing. I try to be gentle, but her words encourage me to just let loose. "I want to feel you deep inside me, Mikey." The way she says my name is so erotic to me, and I don't hold anything back. I thrust deep and fast into her, bringer her to the edge faster than normal. I can feel her clenching around every centimeter of me as she screams out, pushing me to explode and release everything that's been building up into her.

Even these quick fucks leave me feeling so much more than I've ever felt before with anyone else. I don't know how I lived before Sarah.

We lay in bed for another hour, talking, running our hands over whatever skin our hands are touching, and before I know it, we're connected again. This time much slower and passionate than before. You can feel the love between us and I wish I could stay in this moment forever. But like all good things, it comes to an end. One that has us both breathless and covered in sweat, and completely satiated.

"They're going to be home soon," Sarah says a few minutes later. Ugh back to reality. After taking our showers and getting dressed, we go upstairs and raid the refrigerator. Sarah finds some left over pie, and I dig into the ice cream. We're just finishing up when mum and dad get home with the kids.

"Mum, oh my gawd! I got to meet Lauren! She is soooo sweet!" I glance at Sarah's amused look as she hears Grace call her mum instead of mom, and she picked up a little Australian accent in her voice.

"We met Anne and Lauren for lunch," my mum explains.

"Mum? One lunch with Lauren Irwin and you're calling me mum and using an Aussie accent?" Sarah raises her eyebrows at Grace, with her arms crossed at her chest, but the smile on her face makes it obvious she's teasing her. Grace shrugs with a smile, "I like it!"

While they're bantering back and forth, I look at the boys and see a once familiar shy blush at Lauren's name. Oh wow - Casey has a thing for Lauren! This could be fun to mess with him! But I don't. The shyness I see in his face is to familiar. I saw that look on the mirror many times when I was his age. The last thing he needs is teasing. Instead, I wink at him to let him know I caught on, but I'm here to listen, not to tease him.

"You kids up for some more exploring?" I ask them. They really haven't gotten to see much of Sydney, and it's our last full day. It's gone too fast. Normally I'd get off the plane in LA, but since Sunday is Easter, I'm going back with her to go to her folks and we're going to officially announce our relationship to her family. I'm quite nervous about it, but Sarah keeps trying to reassure me that it'll be fine. I'm really glad that her family is apparently really accepting of people.

"Yeah!"
"Yes!"
"Whatever."

So that's what we spend the rest of the day doing. I take them all over town, showing them locally first, where I went to school, church, hung out, then into Sydney, pointing out different tourist places, places we took Sarah, everything they should be able to say they saw in Sydney Australia. We stop into a few beach front gift shops so they could buy souvenirs for both themselves and their friends. With the fans lurking around, she refuses even more than usual to let me pay for them, despite my pleading. As frustrating as it is, I love her strength and self-sufficiency. And the more time that passes, the more strength and confidence I see in her.

At dinner, she again refuses to let me pay. I think the hate is getting to her more than she's letting on, but I don't know if it's the fans she's trying to prove herself to, or herself.

"Please let me pay for dinner, babydoll. I'm going to be gone for a month to LA and the UK. You can pay for everything then." And yet she still refuses.

"Mikey please. I need to do this. I can't rely on you forever. I can't expect you to take care of us. You've done too much already." What does she mean I've done too much already? Is she talking about the hate? Or that I WANT to take care of them? I don't think she realizes how much I'd do for them, all of them.

"Babydoll..."

"Can we talk about this later babe?" she interrupts. Obviously there's more to this than just paying for dinner, and that has me worried. What is going through that pretty little head of hers? I give in and we pay our separate checks, then head back to mum and dads to pack.

When Sarah gets a plan in her head, nothing gets in her way, so we get everything packed that we can before I set her down to talk to me.

"Sarah, babydoll," I address her as I pull her onto my lap on the couch. "What's wrong? Talk to me." She sits in silence for a full two minutes while I rub my hand up and down her back before she finally speaks.

Sarah

How do I put this into words without it sounding negative?

"I love you Mikey. So much. But I need to be 100% self sufficient. I can't be relying on you to help me out forever. This job, it's everything I could've dreamed of and more. Can we just keep your financial support there? I need to feel like I'm the one providing for my kids. I've relied on someone else for money for far too long. I NEED this Mikey. Taking me out on a date, or the occasional gifts or something like that is one thing, but let me pay for my kids. Please? I love you for you, not your fame, not your money, for you. Your presence, your laughter, the complete happiness you bring me, your love. I don't want money to come in between us. It always finds a way, and I refuse to let that happen to me again." Money wasn't the problem with Rob and I, but it definitely was a huge catalyst. I'm not letting that interfere with my happiness ever again. Ever.

"Is this because of the hate on twitter?" he asks me. I knew he would think that. In a way it is, but not how he thinks.

"Yes and no. It's not because of the things they're saying. It's all jealous bullshit. But it did make me think. We have no way of knowing right now how long this is going to last. Your fans are a huge part of your career. They can make you or break you. You have to make them happy, as well as yourself. You are young and gorgeous and can get any person you want. I'm thrilled and honored that it's me, but it may not always be me. Things can change in an instant, my life is proof of that. I don't want me and my kids to suffer when and if that ever happens. I need to know I can do it on my own."

"God I love you babydoll! How did I get so lucky?" Ha! I'm the lucky one!