chapter 60

Sarah

This has been the best Valentine's day ever. Michael and I have been sitting on the blanket on the mountainside all night long, talking.

"I'm assuming the guys helped you with this? Where are they now?" I ask him. Someone had to light the candles and start the music, after all.

"They left as soon as they started the music. It's just us up here. Dave is in the car at the bottom of the mountain to make sure we're uninterrupted." Oh I like this!

"So we're all alone, in a beautiful setting, on valentines day, where no one can see or hear us?" I clarify.

The smirk on his face lets me know he's catching on to my thoughts, but he doesn't say a word, he only nods, swallowing hard.

"Good," I say, and I stand up, moving the candles far away from the blanket, and move the now empty wine bottle and glasses as well.

When I return to the blanket, I strip out of his shirt and my jeans, leaving me in just my bra and panties, and climb into his lap, facing him.

"Michael, make love to me. Make love to your girlfriend on the best valentines day she's ever had!"

He wraps one arm around my waist and the other hand goes to the back of my head, his fingers tangling through my hair as he pulls me in close, crashing his lips to mine with desire. He takes his time with me, giving me his fullest attention as he moves from my lips to my neck and underneath my ears, causing my breath to hitch. He peppers my skin with his love, kissing and sucking, my head dropping back and my chest arching into him, his hands memorizing the feel of my skin. As his kisses lower into the valley between my breasts, he gently unhooks my bra, and slowly removes the straps from my shoulders, his fingertips grazing my skin, as he removes it from me completely. He leans me backwards slightly, supporting my back with his warm strong hands as he takes my breast into his mouth, licking and suckling my nipple, then moves to the other breast, doing the same, sending a shiver through my body as my breathing increases.

He gently lays me down onto the blanket, quickly removes his shirt and jeans as my eyes rake down his amazing body, completely naked in front of me, then hovers back over me, returning his lips to my skin, lower this time and continues lower until he reaches my stomach that he seems to really love. He takes the hem of my panties between his teeth and pulls them off me, needing the help of his hands.

"I always wanted to try that," he says as he kisses my inner thighs. "It's not as easy as it seemed in my head though."

"It was so hot though," I tell him. Damn my voice got raspy.

"Holy fuck babydoll, you're so wet," he says, placing one finger, then another inside me, causing me to moan loudly as I arch into him, making his fingers go deeper within. His tongue finds my bundle of nerves and I get his love from the inside and out as he simultaneously pumps his finger and licks my core, making me cum much quicker than I imagined I could. His lips slowly move back up my body, I feel every inch of his skin as he does, leaving my own marks on him, so the world knows he's mine, until our lips connect again.

He slowly enters himself inside me, waking up every nerve in my body as I engulf his length inside me. He feels so amazing, every inch of me feeling every inch of him. "Oh fuck," I mumble as my fingers grip his back. The way he starts out slow and gentle, gradually increasing speed and intensity just builds me up more and more by the minute, eliciting correlating moans of pleasure from my lips as I rake at his back, trying to hold him as tightly as possible. When he is thrusting so hard and fast that sweat is dripping off of him, he brings me to a full explosion and I scream out, letting all of LA, strewn out below us, know the euphoria that is surging through my body. As my orgasm is still raging, he reaches his own, and I feel the heat of his juices mixing with my own as he screams out my name.

Michael

When I lay down beside her, she lays her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around me as I do the same.

"Happy Valentine's Day babydoll. I love you so much. I don't know how this happened, I never imagined that a love this intense actually existed, but I never want this to end."

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I love you Michael. With every fiber of my being. When you popped your head up from behind my seat on the plane, I never in a million years thought that my life could turn out this way. When I lost Rob, I gained a love even stronger and I couldn't ask for anything more in my life than you by my side. I love you."

"The sun is starting to rise. Dave will be bringing the car up soon. We should get dressed." I tell her. As much as I don't want this night to end, it's coming to a close.

Once we are dressed, I take her hands in mine and we watch the sun pop its head over the horizon.

"There's one more thing I have for you babydoll," I tell her, finding the small box I had hidden nearby, and hand it to her.

"Mikey?" she asks shakily, "I couldn't get you anything."

"You have. You've given me your heart, your love. That's all I ever wanted."

She opens the box, her mouth dropping open, tears forming in her eyes.

She pulls out the black heart necklace, running her fingers over it.

"It's kinda cheesy, but it's one of those mood changing ones. It's jet black now, but it will burst into color,"

"When you return to my life?" she adds. We smile at each other and start to laugh.

"It sounded better in my head," I tell her. This is really corny, now that I think about it.

"Michael, I absolutely love it. It's my favorite song, written and sung by my favorite guy. Sometimes the most cliché and cheesy things are the ones that mean the most. Put it on for me?" She asks, moving her hair to the side, exposing her neck. I place the necklace around her neck, closing the clasp, placing soft gentle kisses on her exposed neck.

"There you go," I tell her. She turns around and wraps her arms around my neck, kissing my lips with all her love. My phone buzzes and I have to pull us apart.

"Time to go, babydoll," I say sadly. We gather up the candles and blanket, and everything we have, leaving no traces of our presence behind us and walk to the waiting car.

We climb into the car and drive back to the hotel. We quietly walk into the room, past the still sleeping kids and into the bedroom, only to find Ashton sound asleep in the bed.

"What the hell? Ashton?" Sarah asks, waking him from his slumber.

"I didn't want them to wake up to an empty hotel room," he explains, "so after I left the mountain, I came here," he shrugs.

Sarah walks over to him and hugs him tight. "You are amazing Ash. Thank you so much. For everything, even the things you never knew you did!" She's talking about Grace and the story she told us in Sydney.

"I gave Grace my numbers, both US and overseas. I told her to call me or text me anytime she needs to," he tells her, bringing tears her eyes that she's fighting back. She hugs him again, then he climbs out of the bed, putting his jeans back on and leaving us in the bedroom.

"How did I get so lucky?" she asks quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm the lucky one," I mumble.

"We should probably get the kids up. The guys want to see you all before you go," I tell her. Fuck, I don't want her to go! She nods her head and we go to the living room, waking the kids for them to pack.

After everything is packed, Sarah checks out of the hotel, loads up the car, and we drive to the house. We hang out with the guys for a couple hours then they say their goodbyes, before I ride with them to the airport.