chapter 76

Sarah

After saying our goodbyes to Ness, we drive back to the Clifford's house and I tell Michael that I need him to take me back over to Ness' in the morning.

"She can take me home, but we need a bit of girl time. Is that cool?"

"You don't need to ask me to hang out with your friends babydoll. Just go do it!" It feels weird to me though. I always had to get permission. I like this. A lot.

Mikey's phone starts buzzing right before we get back to his parents and he waits until we're parked to check it.

"Oh god!" he whines, showing me the text from Luke.

To Mike
You didn't need the tweet. The picture said it all! Lmao

Oh gosh! I gotta see this! I open my twitter and see the picture on my timeline and I can't help but laugh.

"Oh my god Mikey! Your face is hysterical! Luke's right! You made it quite obvious that you weren't expecting or wanting it!" It was a classic "what the fuck?" Michael face! The comments make me feel really good as everyone is complaining about her trying to start shit between me and Michael. And obviously failed.

"Should I tweet?" I ask him. He nods with a smile.

5sos_moms: Got some great laughs in today with Michael5sos. Such a fun day!

The kids are already inside so we go in as well and join everyone for dinner. I get the kids to help clean up from dinner and make sure it's okay with Karen if I leave the kids tomorrow to go "hang out" with Ness. Of course she's fine with it. She has a lot of fun with Grace, and Daryl's kind of taken with the boys, so it works well.

"I'm heading down to bed," I tell everyone. Ness' appointment is at 8am, meaning we have to leave here by 7am. Mikey follows me down and I know exactly why. He's going to love and hate me by morning!

Once the door's locked, I strip off my clothes as Michael watches me, his pants growing tighter with each article of clothing I remove. He's so predictable this way. Once I am fully naked, I climb into bed under the blankets and close my eyes. 5-4-3-2-1-

"So what's my punishment?" I start to laugh to myself as he climbs in next to me, completely naked as well. I know him too well!

Instead of using any words, I show him his "punishment". I climb on top of him and kiss him hard, full of lust and desire. When his hands try to reach for me, I don't let him. I keep him pinned down and cover his body in my affection. He keeps trying to touch me, but I don't let him. "Uh uh uh, no touching!" He groans, but doesn't fight it. I continue lower, taking him into my mouth, getting a moan from him. When his hands reach into my hair, I stop, until he realizes why and puts his hands by his side. I am torturing him, but the worst is yet to come. When he starts to get close, I stop and kiss my way back up his gorgeous muscular body. He groans in complaint, but I won't give in.

I continue moving upwards until I am hovering my heat over his face. Only now is he allowed to touch me as he gives me what I want, his tongue working its magic and bringing me to orgasm. After I regain my breathing, I scoot lower then lower myself onto his rock hard erection, keeping his hands off of my skin once again. For the next hour, I continue like this, not allowing him to touch me, bringing me over and over to orgasm, bringing him to the edge but never once letting him cum. Once I am spent, I roll over on the bed away from him and tell him goodnight. I know I left him in misery. He is probably in literal pain. But I know that tomorrow night he will more than make up for it.