Epilogue

"Twenty minutes, boys! Get ready!" the manager shouts, shutting the door behind him.

"Shit I gotta get dressed," Liam says, standing in his sweatpants and t-shirt. He quickly runs to the clothes and grabs his. Harry zips up his boots while Louis messes with his hair one last time.

And Zayn, he sat there, watching the boys. He came back for this show. This show was sold out and being broadcasted all over the world. It was in the world's largest stadium. It was also the last One Direction show ever, which is why Zayn was back for the night. It was a surprise. No one knew he was here.

I wondered if he missed this routine. Did he miss getting ready for shows with the boys? Did he miss spending every second with his best friends?

"Come back here!" I hear a very familiar voice yell. I look over my shoulder to see Niall running after a boy with blond hair and blue eyes. Our boy.

"Mummy!" Tate screams, giggling as he tries to hide behind my leg from his dad.

"I got you now!" Niall grabbed him and held him upside down, blowing raspberries on his stomach. Tate erupted with giggles and Niall set him down. Tate took off again.

"So much energy," Niall says, sitting down next to me. He looked down at my arms.

"Take her, I'll go grab Tate," I tell Niall. He nods and takes our eleven month old daughter from my arms.

"Hi, RyRy," Niall says, holding her close. I go after Tate, grabbing him before he gets in anyone's way.

"No, Mummy!" he whines as I carry him back to the dressing room.

"C'mon, baby, let's go get ready to see Daddy on stage," I tell him. His eyes light up and he runs up to Niall.

"Daddy, let's go! Stage!"

"Not now, Tate. A few more minutes," Niall tells him.

"Can I hold baby?" Tate asks, climbing onto the couch and looking at his little sister. He was a great big brother.

"Sure, buddy," Niall says, setting Rylie in Tate's arms. Niall wrapped his arms around both of them, supporting Rylie's head where Tate couldn't and making sure he didn't drop his sister. Niall had been so cautious when it came to everyone holding Rylie for the first time. He got over it eventually, just like he had for Tate, but he was still cautious. He didn't want anything to ever happen to either one of his kids.

"Hi baby," Tate coos, something he picked up from Niall and me. He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Take her back, I wanna go on stage," Tate says a few seconds later. Niall laughs and takes Rylie back while Tate hops off the couch.

"Uncle Zayn," Tate says, tugging on Zayn's shirt and bringing him back to reality.

"Oh, yeah, buddy?"

"Are you gonna go on stage, too?"

"Of course," Zayn replies.

"Really? I never seen you on stage with Daddy before," Tate says.

"I used to go on stage with your daddy all the time," Zayn replies, messing with one of Tate's curls.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I dunno, kid. But I'll be back tonight, so it'll all be okay," Zayn says. Tate nods and walks back to us, Niall still messing around with Rylie.

"Boys! Let's get going!" Niall stands up and begins to walk.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"You're going on stage."

"I know."