Falling

I smelt something cooking. Oh my God! Was there a fire? I forgot to turn something off! Wait, I had pizza last night...with.....and he..... oh.

I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning princess," Niall says.

"Hi," I say, stretching my arms.

"Nice hair," he says, ruffling it up.

"Hey! I bet it's better now," I say, full of sarcasm and an eye roll.

"Beautiful," he says, setting eggs and pancakes down next to me. It was a pretty big apartment. Two beds, a bathroom, and a kitchen. There wasn't enough room for a table, so we eat on the bed. He sat down next to me.

"The paparazzi got pictures last night, Alex. They're not going to stop until they find out who you are. And they probably won't even stop there. Uhg, I'm sorry. There goes privacy," he says, waving up in the air.

"It's ok, Niall," I say, laughing a little, "I can put up with them."

"Alex, they can get pretty...tough," Niall says.

"What?" I ask. What did that mean??

"Check your twitter," Niall says. I grab my phone and go through all the tweets. Ugly, slut, bitch, only wanting him for fame and money. Ouch.

"I don't want you for your money! I've loved you since before you got the money!" I exclaim. Oh crap. Did I just say that? Oh my God.

"Did you basically just say you love me?" Niall asks.

"No! Well, not completely. I mean, I did and maybe now but I-I-I don't know and-" I started to ramble.

"Alex, just shut up and kiss me," he says. He brings his lips close to mine, and finally they collide.

"Wow." Niall smiles. "You really know how to shut me up," I say.

"So, the hate?"

"I'll deal with it, Niall. It's okay, I'm a big girl," I say.

"Of course, Princess," Niall says, kissing my forehead as he takes the half eaten breakfast to the kitchen. Wait a second. I was supposed to be mad at him! But how could you be mad at Niall? It seemed almost impossible.

I looked at all the hate, my heart sinking with each one.

"Alex? You okay?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say.

"What they say isn't true. They should respect our choices. And they should respect I chose you," Niall says. He was so sweet. So that's why I fell for him. And can't be mad.

"Thank you, Niall. But I'm okay. I can handle them. Big girl, remember?" He nods, sitting on the bed next to me. Then his phone beeped.

"Oh!" I screamed, grabbing it.

"Aye, that's mine!" Niall shouts, trying to grab it back.

"Catch me if you can!" I shout running to the other side of the room. I smirk.

"Alex!" Niall runs after me but I scream and run into the bathroom.

"Yello!" I say, answering the phone.

"Red! Niall, where-- who is this?" a voice says.

"You called me!"

"No, I called Niall. Good try."

"Well, he's currently locked out trying to break down my bathroom door."

"Alex!" Niall yells.

"Calm down! Now, who is this?"

"Names Sexy and Amazing Louis. But you can call me Sexy Amazing and Talented," he says.

"Well, then. This is Genius and Awesome Alex. But you can call me Genius Beautiful and Awesome," I reply.

"Lovely name."

"It's quiet."

"What is?!"

"My apartment. It's quiet. Niall's no longer banging on my door..." I slowly open it.

"NO, DONT GO OUT!" Louis shouts through the phone

"TOO LATE!" Niall yells, grabbing me from behind and hanging up his phone.

"Niall!" I scream as he picks me up and tickles me. Then he throws me on the bed. Then me laugh as I laid down on my stomach.

"Alex..." Niall says.

"Yuparoo?"

"I think I'm falling for you again."

"Good. It'd be awkward if only one of us was falling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLAH! Homework ssuucckks Well I'll be updating a lot less now bc SCHOOL :( I'll probably only update on Mondays now and some times over the weekend. My life is bu-say! Well have a good day my avocados :)

{ Cassi }