Bass

"You're insane," Harry tells me and I can't help but laugh.

"Thank you," I say, making it sound sophisticated even though I was far from it at the moment.

"Oh my God!" I shout, looking at what was ahead of us.

"What now?" Niall asks, sounding annoyed but then smiled.

"That's the London Bridge," I exclaim as we begin to go over it.

"Yeah," Harry says.

"This, Harry, is insane," I say.

"It's a bridge," he says.

"May I remind you, I never traveled before coming on tour with you guys," I say, "and this is pretty cool."

"I guess," Niall says.

"I guess? We need to take late night drives more often if this is where we're going," I say, looking out the window the best I could since I was in between Niall and Harry in the truck seats. I changed the music to some more recent songs and All About The Bass came on.

"I love this song!" I exclaim.

"You love every song!" Harry exclaims and I laugh a little.

"Especially this one!" I say, beginning I see along. This song was perfect. It showed that no matter what you look like or how much you weigh, you were beautiful. It showed what society should really be focusing on rather than those skinny girls who made all the girls who couldn't fit into size 00 feel overweight. Everyone was beautiful, and for some reason most people didn't realize that. Hollywood, with their skinny actresses. New York, with their perfect TV hosts. Paris, with their stick figure models. Schools, with their perfectly fit kids that the teachers always praised. It made girls and boys feel ugly and not good enough, when really they were beautiful in every way.

"Every inch of you in perfect, from the bottom to the top!" I exclaim and they laugh at me as I jam out.

"It's a pretty good song," Niall says.

"Pretty good? Niall James Horan! This song is amazing!" I exclaim.

"Okay okay! It's amazing!" he says, laughing as he focused again on driving. My phone goes off and I look to see 'Harry_Styles' had mentioned me on a tweet. I looked over at him and he was smirking. I rolled my eyes and opened it.

@Harry_Styles: @AlexOJames is jamming out and screaming lyrics. Help...

A picture of me dancing was attached to it. I looked over at him and smacked his arm and he laughed at me.

@AlexOJames: @Harry_Styles you know you love my beautiful singing and dance moves

@Harry_Styles: @AlexJames yeah bc a dying bird is beautiful

@AlexOJames: @Harry_Styles you are a bully

I elbowed him and he pretended to be in pain.

@Harry_Styles: @AlexOJames you are an abuser

@AlexOJames: @Harry_Styles IM TELLING LIAM

@Harry_Styles: @AlexOJames NO IM SORRY DO NOT TELL LIAM

@AlexOJames: @Harry_Styles BUT YOURE A MEANIE

@Real_Liam_Payne: @AlexOJames @Harry_Styles WHERE ARE YOU GUYS YOU JUST KINDA LEFT US AT THE HOUSE

@AlexOJames: IT WAS @NiallOffcial IDEA!!!! @Real_Liam_Payne

@Harry_Styles: It's always Niall. Especially when he's too busy driving to defend himself. All the love. H x