Smile

Yes, I changed the cover (again) I just wasn't liking all the others but I LOVE this one :-) PS, kinda long chapter (for me it is)

Oh, and thanks for 1K!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, princess," Niall says, kissing my cheek.

"Uhg, I'm tired," I whined, turning on my other side so I was facing him.

"I thought you would be. We were at the park for five hours. You crashed as soon as your head hit the pillow," Niall says and I can't help but smile at the memory of hiking with Niall and our picnics and stuff.

"I'm hungry," I say, sitting up.

"Me too," Niall says, sitting up next to me. I stretch my arms before hopping out if the bed and taking Niall's hand.

"Let's go!" I shout, pulling him out of bed and to the kitchen.

"Good morning, lovebirds. Or maybe good afternoon?" Louis teases.

"What?" I ask. Then I look at the time. It was 1:30! I really slept...

"You two slept good," Liam says and I glare at him.

"I'm guessing very good," Zayn says.

"PERV!" I shout at him. They all laughed. I was glad Harry was laughing along with us. The topic of us has been avoided for a long time, and I guess I liked that. I didn't want to have to worry about showing my happiness with Niall around Harry and hurt him. He was still one of my best friends.

"Alex? Hello?" Niall says, waving a hand in my face.

"Huh, what? Oh, yeah, thanks," I say, taking a bite of the sandwich that had appeared in front of me.

"Wow, you guys can actually cook," I say and they laugh.

"Actually, pretty much only Hazza can," Louis says. Hazza? I would have to call him that now.

"Well thank you, Hazza," I tell him.

"Hey! Manners are not allowed here!" Louis scolds me.

"Ignore him," Liam says, rolling his eyes. Working on it, Liam. We all quickly ate our breakfast/lunch.

"We have a concert tonight. We're really behind because if the.... accident," Liam says. We all nod.

"First we have a meet and greet at 4, which is in 2 and a half hours," Liam adds. We all nod again. I take a sip of some water.

"So, we need to start getting ready. Alex, you have been requested to join the meet and greet," Liam says and I spit out the water.

"What?" I ask. I don't exactly have a good 'reputation' with the fans. Why on earth would they want me to be at the meet and greet?

"People found out you're on the tour and they want to meet you, too," Liam says. Really? I didn't think anyone really paid attention to me, I guess I was wrong if I'm going to a meet and greet before their concert.

"Ummm, ok," I say. We quickly eat and go to our rooms to get dressed.

I decide on a pair of jean shorts, bright pink tank top with a long, blue cotton jacket- sweater-y thing, silver vans, and I curled what I could of the now grown out bob that was a little past my shoulders. Honestly, I didn't know what to wear to a meet and greet. Should I change into a One Direction shirt? It was sad, but I didn't own one. I'd have to bye one. Maybe one that says 'Future Mrs. Horan'? That'd be fun to prance around in.

"Alex, ready to- wow," Niall says as I step out of my room.

"What?" I ask, "Should I change?"

"No, you look beautiful," he says. I blush and he kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he pushes us against the wall.