Amnesia

His arms were wrapped around me tightly. I looked up to see Niall faking to be asleep.

"Niall," I say, poking his cheek. He opens his eyes and tried to lick my finger. I yanked it away.

"Ew," I say and he laughs.

"Let's get breakfast," he says. He jumps off the bed and runs downstairs. I follow him and we're welcomed by the smell of bacon and almost everyone who stayed the night.

"Good morning, love birds," Louis says.

"Mm, smells good," I say.

"Thank you," Gemma says, being out the pancakes and bacon. All of us dig in and finally Harry, Lou, Tom, and Lux join us. We all eat quickly and I look at the clock.

"Woah, it's 1 in the afternoon?" I ask and Gemma nods.

"We were all up late last night," Luke says. I shrug.

"I guess. So technically, this is lunch?" I ask. Niall nods.

"Okay then." I just continued to eat.

"I wanna have a dance party," Niall says. I hold back my laugh.

"Niall, what?"

"Like right now," he says.

"But we eating!"

"I know," he says. He gets up and plays a familiar song.

"Oh my God," I say.

"You like perfection, some kind if holiday," Niall starts singing along. The 5sos boys and laugh and sing there own parts, standing up on their chairs and singing into microphones that weren't there.

"DONT STOP!" Lux started yelling the lyrics and dancing. I grabbed my phone and video taped her dancing around the room and the boys on their chairs. I put it on Instagram and turned off my notifications so my phone wouldn't vibrate every freaking time.

"Alex! Dance with me!" Niall yells, taking my hand. We dance around the room laughing as the next song came on, obviously on shuffle. The intro came on and the first verse went on.

"I love this song," I say and Niall nods.

"I know. SO SAVE ME FROM WHO IM SUPPOSED TO BE! DONT BE A VICTUM OF AUTHORITY, I'LL ALWAYS BE A PART OF THE MINORITY!" Niall shouts.

"SAVE ME FROM WHO IM SUPPOSED TO BE. SO TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FROM, I DON'T WANNA BE ANOTHER SOCIAL CASUALTY!" I shout back. The song fades out and Niall turns the music off.

"Hey!" we all whine.

"I'm eating," he says, smirking. I smack his arm playfully but then join him in eating. After we finish, the music comes back on and all the boys dance while us girls help put the dishes away. Except Lux, of course, who gets caught in the boys dance party. I hear Amnesia come on and they skip it.

"Hey! I like that song!" I shout at them. Niall comes into the kitchen and hugs me from behind.

"You wanna know something about that song?" Niall asks.

"Sure," I say, scrubbing the dishes the best I could with Niall's chin resting on my shoulder and his arms around me.

"It's about you," he says and I freeze.

"What?" I ask, turning to face him.

"When you left me after that concert that Peyton was at, that's what this song is about. The boys wrote it for us, I guess," he says. I pull him in and kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pull away and look at him.