Girl Probs

Ouch. Gretch shots me a sorry look. I shrug it off.

"Soooo...." Zayn says. Awkward.

"Reservations are in five minutes, let's go!" Liam says, pointing to the only nice restaurant in the mall. I loved this place, especially their chicken tenders. Yummm.

"Payne," Liam says and the lady take us to a table.

"Umm, excuse me? Where do I sit?" Peyton says in a snotty attitude. So she was one of those girls. Oh.

"I'm sorry, we thought you said 8 people. We'll get another chair," the lady says.

"And hurry, these shoes hurt," Peyton says. She was wearing what seemed 10inch heels.

"Then don't wear those shoes," I say simply. She glares and Harry smirks at us.

"I actually care if I look like a monkey with a buzz cut or not," Peyton says. I roll my eyes as the lady brings up a chair.

"Hi, my names Megan. I'll be your server. Can I start you off with something to drink?" our server says.

"Mtn. Dew," Niall says.

"Same," Zayn says.

"Me too," Liam repeats.

"Pepsi," Louis orders.

"Diet Pepsi," I say.

"Same," Harry, Gretch, and Alyssa all say.

"And you?"

"Purified water," Peyton says. Of course. Uhhhgggggg.

"Coming right up," she says, walking away.

"So, Alex, how have you been? Long time no see," Zayn says.

"Umm... I've been good," I say.

"I don't believe we've met your friends," Louis says.

"This is Gretch and this is Alyssa," I say, pointing to them as I said their names.

"Nice to meet you guys," Harry says. He was sitting next to me, Gretch and Alyssa on the other side. Niall and Peyton say at the end and the other boys say across from us.

"Awkward," Gretch says.

"Gretch!" Alyssa scolds her.

"Hey, we were all thinking it," Gretch says. Alyssa hits her arm and gives a 'DUDE!' look.

"This is awkward," Peyton says.

"I'm starving, though," I say.

"We could leave, you could eat somewhere else," Peyton says.

"No way! Quality time!" Liam exclaims, fist bumping me.

"I'm hungry, too, babe," Niall says and Peyton rolls her eyes.

"All in favor of Food, say 'Food Rocks'!" I say and almost all of us vote for food. Then we laugh because we look like fools to these other people. Except Peyton. Yeah, one of those girls.

"That guy over there I staring," Gretch says, cracking up. I stare back at him and wiggle my eye brows. He gives a disturbed look and we all about die laughing. Except Peyton.

"What's so funny?" she asks.

"That guy-- oh man, Alex!" Liam says, gasping for air.

"Did you see him!" Alyssa says.

"No, it's rude to stare," Peyton says. Did she just....? Lord!

"Party pooper," Louis says, rolling his eyes.

"I'm going to the restroom," I say. I quickly go and when I wash my hands someone walks in. Oh dear God. Seriously?!

"Look, Alexandra. I don't know what game you're playing, but Niall is now mine. You hurt him, bad. And I've been there to help. Don't waltz in and pretend everything's okay. Because it's not. What kinda sick, twisted girl makes a guy feel bad about leaving her and then kisses his best friend. Oh, yeah, a slut like you," Peyton says.

"True colors. Feisty," I say. She grabs my wrist.

"Ouch, let go!" I say.

"Don't cross me, Alexandra. I get what I want, where I want, when I want. And I want you gone from here as soon as possible. You seriously hurt Niall. You don't deserve to even be around him," Peyton says.

"Thank you, Peyton. For making me realize what I already know in an even worse way," I say. I quickly go back to the table and grab my purse. No tears. No tears.

"Alex, you okay?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, of course. I'm fine. Thank you. I'm going to go wait in the car, I'm not that hungry," I say. I couldn't be in there. I sent the next thirty minutes in the car. A few tears fell but I quickly wiped them away. Peyton was right, and I knew it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey People! I'm bored and I kinda like this chapter. Peyton tho.... 😖 DONT FORGET TO KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING! THANK YOUUUU🐳
Psh, psh! Guys! Guys, guess what? I HAVE 200+ READS!!!

{ Cassi }

WHAT EVEN CAN YOU EVEN SEE THE EMOJIS THEYRE DRIVING ME INSANE -cass (a year later)