Caught

Alex POV

Niall took my hand and pulled me away from the room.

"Alex, please, tell me the truth. Is there something between you and Harry?" he asks. So maybe he does know about everything. Or maybe not, he did just walk in in us hugging.

"No, of course not! I love you Niall, not Harry," I say. He smiles reassuringly and kisses me again. Did I just lie to Niall? No, I didn't. I don't like Harry, right? I love Niall. I can't just lose this. This is my second chance at love with Niall, I can't just throw it away. I love him too much to even think about losing him again. Yes, I'm severely in love with Niall.

"I love you, too, Alex," he says. We kiss for a moment before his smile breaks it. He was so sweet. I couldn't hurt him, I would hate myself if I did. Oh no. That's when I see Harry on the other side of the room with a pained look. He had feelings for me, strong ones. How could he fall for me so quickly? Well, it was just an hour before I fell for Niall. I sat down with him on the bus, not knowing anyone else. He was so nice to me, and I quickly fell for him. Young love, I guess? My point is: It's been Niall for almost six years now, even if we sent 4 far away from each other. But his face. He was so hurt. He probably hated me. I did hurt him. Oh my, I hurt him. '"You okay?" Niall asks.

"I'm fine," I say, focusing back on him. He smiles again.

"You're so beautiful," he says, tucking a lose strand of my dark brown hair behind my ear.

"And very lucky," I say, kissing his cheek. He takes my hand and we walk back into the kitchen. Harry wasn't in there, though. Where was he?

"I'll be right back," Niall says, walking away.

"Bye," I say quickly and then turn back to the other boys.

"Where's Harry?" I ask.

"He went to his room a few minutes ago. Be careful, he seemed upset," Liam says. I nod and race to his room.

"Harry?" I ask.

"Yes?" he replies, laying on his bed, bouncing a ball to the ceiling back to his hand.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask.

"No," he says simply.

"I'm sorry," I say. He sits up.

"Sorry? You know, you had my fooled. I thought maybe, just maybe, she would care. But Niall's a great guy Alex. I get why you picked him, ok? I get that he's been your love for a long time. I was being stupid, ok?" Harry says.

"You were not being stupid, Harry. I get it. Your heart takes control, you do things. And yes, I have feelings for you, and yes, it kills me to hurt you."

"Then why'd you do it?"

"I'm sorry! Im so confused," I say.

"Alex, like I said, I can't play a game." Harry kisses me. It's not even the worst part. I kiss back, his soft lips on mine.

"You didn't have to lie to me, Alex," Niall says, his voice breaking. Oh my God. He stood in the doorway, staring at us.

"Niall..." I say.

What have I done...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Journie Bernie is going to hate me after this chapter😂 Ok well GUESS WHAT?!?

I'm bored.

Oooooooo Niall and Alex fight. Haha what would you do if I ended the book right here?

{ Cassi }