Interviews

I woke up to screaming.

"MY HAIR!"

"MY WALLS! SPOONS!"

"SO MANY CARROTS!"

I smiled at Elise as she looked over at me. I quickly grabbed my crutches because they were closer than my wheel chair.

"What the hell?!" Louis yells. Elise and I crack up, and soon Niall and Harry join us.

"Oh my G-" Niall is cut off by his own laughter.

"This isn't funny!" Zayn says, looking back in the mirror.

"Aw, c'mon. I think it could work for you. Strut that pink!" Harry yells, walking around. We all erupt into another fit of laughter. I have to lean against the wall so I don't fall. Niall helps hold me up, but then falls himself. Liam and Louis laughed a little, too.

"At least I'm not afraid so spoons!" Zayn shouts and Liam glares but the rest laugh again.

"Louis---carrots," Niall gasps for air and we all laugh and it was Louis' turn to look upset.

"You only tease you because we love you," I say, putting a hand on his shoulder. He glares but a smile comes on his face.

"Grab her!" Louis yells, grabbing me. Liam goes for Elise and they chase after us.

"Ow, my leg!" I shout. Louis puts me down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," Louis says. I laugh.

"You didn't hurt me, later loser!" I say, stepping on his foot and hopping until Niall catches me. Harry runs after Elise and we all laugh as Liam has her slung over his shoulder and they run around. Elise was laughing harder than ever. This was her dream come true. She was hanging out with One Direction and having a heck of a time. I was happy for her. Maybe my dream would come true soon, too. I hope.

"Two against one, get her!" Louis yells, him and Zayn running after me. Niall scooped me up and runs. Then there's a knock on the door and Paul, I think I remember him as Paul, walks in. I imagined what this looks like. He wanted to talk to his average boys but walks in to Liam holding a twelve year old over his shoulder, Zayn with multicolored hair and chasing me and Niall with Louis, Niall holding me bridal style, and Harry getting ready to attack Liam. We all freeze.

"I don't even want to know. Get ready for an interview in an hour," Paul says simply before shutting the door. We all laugh before the boys go get ready and Elise and I play cards.

"UNO!" I shout and she rolls her eyes. Then her phone goes off. Chad comes across the screen.

"HOLD UP!" I shout, grabbing her phone.

"Hey, El. What's up? MULLINGAR IS BORINGGGG!" I read, stretching and shouting the last part.

"Alex!" Elise yells, grabbing it from me. I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she glares.

"C'mon, we gotta talk boys!" I say, grabbing her arm.

"Okay, let's talk. You kissing Harry?" Elise asks.

"How do you know about that?" I ask. She gives me a duh look.

"I heard you last night," she say. I should've known she heard more.

"It was a mistake," I say.

"I know, you said so," Elise says.

"Okay. Now, Chad...." I say and Elise smiles. Details!

"He's a newer kid, I guess. He's on the football team and he's really cute. He has light brown hair and bright blue eyes! He's so nice and he's like my best friend," she says.

"But you want to be more, don'tcha?" I say and she blushes before nodding.

"MY BABY SISTER HAS A CRUSH!" I scream.

"Alex! People can hear!" Elise says. I smirk at her blushing.

"Where does he live? Criminal records? Back ground check?" I ask.

"We're 12!" Elise shouts.

"You could never be too careful," I say and she rolls her eyes again. Sassy, dirty, little girl.

"Alex!" Niall says.

"Yup?"

"We'll be back around 11. Don't hurt yourself," he says, kissing me quick.

"I'll try. Love you!" I say.

"Awww I love you too!" Louis shouts, following Niall out of the down.

"Love you too, Alex!" Niall yells after hitting Louis.

"Zayn, your hair," I say as he walks out with the colors still in his hair.

"It's growing on me," Zayn says and I crack up.

"Couldn't get it out yet, could ya?" Elise says. Zayn nods sadly as the boys leave.

It was about twenty minutes later when Paul comes in.

"What are you guys doing?" he asks. Elise shrugs and throws her cards in the ground.

"I'm winning a very interesting game of Uno," I say.

"Do you guys wanna watch the interview?" Elise and I nod excitedly and Paul turns on the TV and soon the boys pop up on the TV with a blonde lady.

"Hello, welcome back. We are here with the world famous band, One Direction," she says. The whole place goes wild and the boys wave.

"So, boys, your new tour is coming up. How exciting is this?" the lady asks.

"It isn't our first time, but yes, it is still pretty cool," Zayn says.

"And your new album?"

"I really like it," Liam says.

"Well duh, we all did. Other wise it wouldn't be out there," Harry says and they all laugh. It was near the end if the interview now and she finally asked the question.

"Now, guys, we're all dying to know. What's your relationship status?" Niall smiles.

"I've got my Perrie," Zayn says.

"I'm taken by the beautiful Sophia," Liam says.

"Ha! Well, I've got Eleanor Calder. So I beat you," Louis says.

"Think what you want, but I've got the beautiful, amazing Alex James," Niall says.

"And Harry?"

"Single Pringle!"

Oh Harry. But Niall. He made it official now, he and I were together. Finally, perfectly, happily together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY FREAKING 20th BIRTHDAY HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!! I love you sooo much and hope you have the best birthday ever. It's no long a teenage band. Louis: 22 Zayn: 21 Liam, Niall, (who will be 21 this year) and Harry: 20

*the feels* My boys are men

KEEP VOTING PLEASE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

{ Cassi }