Hello Again

Here we were, six o'clock driving to the concert. Elise sat in the passenger seat beside me, giddy and excited. I swallowed hard as we parked the car.

"Alex? You ready?" Elise asks.

"Yeah, let's go," I say, and we hop out of the car and begin our walk to the concert. We were almost at the top of the parking garage, and I knew it'd be hard to get out of here. About eight flights of stairs later, we finally made it out and headed in for the long line. It was a little cold outside, so everyone was shoving and pushing.

"Elise, hold my hand," I say, scared of losing her in the crowd. Finally we make it up and give the lady our tickets, still holding tight to my little sister's hand. I didn't let go until we were in our seats. They were really good seats, 8 away from the front row.

It was about ten minutes before the opening band played. Something about 5SOS but I never really listened to their music. Nor One Directions, but here I was. And then they left the stage. This was it. I would see Niall Horan, not on a poster, for the first time in almost 4 years. First came out a boy with curly hair. Elise lost it, screaming and jumping up and down like the other girls. I was honestly the only one not jumping and screaming. Then one that had what looked like a little grown out buzz cut.

"Elise, names?" I say. It was so loud, I had to scream it.

"First one, Harry, second one, Liam, and that one is Zayn!" she shouted, freaking out every more when Zayn came on. "And Louis," she said, pointing to the new boy on stage. And there he was. He had changed so much. His hair, his teeth, his muscles. Elise screamed and jumped as they started a song. I could only catch a little with all the screaming, "So tell me girl if every time we to-ou-uch, you just this kind ru-u-ush!" The whole concert was like that. But I barely listened to any songs, I focused on Niall. The way he could play his guitar and just mesmerize the whole stadium.

About 20 other girls were with us, each squealing with every foot step. And finally, there they were. Elise and the other girl screamed and squealed, but I grabbed Elise's hand again, still scared that they would trample her. I watched all the other girls get their photos taken, but I looked away each time they got to Niall. I don't know why, but I hurt to look at him. Yes, you know why! He broke your heart, Alex! C'mon! I thought to myself.

"Elise?" Niall says. Elise beams as she nods and runs to give him a hug.

"You remember me?" she asks.

"Of course! But look at you! You've gotten so tall!" Niall says, messing up her hair. She giggled and then was introduced to the other boys. I stayed behind, I didn't want to talk to Niall. I wanted to leave, now. I wanted to scoop up Elise and run out of here like an Olympic runner. I watched her talk to Niall and the boys, until Niall finally asked 'the question'.

"How's Alex?"

"She brought me here, she's right of here!" Elise says, skipping of and grabbing my arm. Niall smiled at me, but I was looking away.

"Hello, Alex," he says, extending a hand. What the heck?! Four years ago, 'Hello Alex' was always said happily with a kiss at the end.

"Niall," I say, shaking his hand.

"So you guys are fans?" a boy asked. Im pretty sure it was Harry, but I couldn't remember.

"I am, my sister was forced to drive me," Elise says. I elbow her shot her a 'Don't Make Me Look Bad!' look.

"You're not a fan?" Niall asks.

"Umm I never really got into the music, sorry. Elise, I think we should go," I say not adding the 'Because I'm About To Cry,' at the end.

"No, stay. Actually, ummm, Paul!" Niall yells. What in the world was this boy up to? He whispered something to the man and he led us to a room.

"The boys will be in here shortly," Paul says, and we nod.

"OHEMGEE! This is the boys dressing room!" Elise says, freaking out.

"Yeah," I say, and the boys are back soon enough.

"Alex, can I talk to you outside?" Niall says. I nod, seeming that Elise was more than happy to hand out with the other four guys.

"Ummm, Alex..." Niall says.

"Yes?" I ask.

"What if I told you that this how time, I've missed you? Like, what if I missed you a lot?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hello, it's MEEEEE

So, what do you guys thing so far? I promise it'll get better, less boring. CLIFF HANGER! So, this was going to happen in the part before this but you can thank Gretch😂😘 and ya... Thanks for reading!!

{ Cassi }