Chapter 1

Alex

As I tied my tie on my suit I looked in the mirror me and Jo had in our room. I looked at the sparkling ring on the dresser and smiled today is the day I officially ask Jo to merry me. I know she is the one I always new she was the one, and as soon as she gets off of her shift we will find out if I am the one for her. She gets off in about 20 minutes and I still have to put the rose petals all over our apartment.

Jo

Today has been rough all day I was with Arizona, we had a surgery tonight there was a baby with a tumor we got it but it was a long surgery. I am so excited to go home to Alex and fall asleep and I am off in 5 minutes all I have to do is finish this chart and I get to go home.
I am finally off and I'm heading home I carpooled with Meredith today we have gotten closer since Derek. She dropped me off and I walked up to mine and Alex's apartment I opened the door and I saw a bunch of rose petals on the floor I walked to the bedroom and saw Alex standing there in his suit and I started to cry. He pulled a black box out of his pant pocket and I broke into a smile, he walked over to me and smiled. "Jo I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you and me are made for each other the first time I saw you I knew I wanted you and I wanted to be your husband, so will you do me the pleasure and be my wife." He smiled so big and I nodded my head "yes, yes!" I started laughing and he hugged me then he kissed me.