Chapter 2

Jo

I sit in the chair while people around me are either doing my hair and makeup or getting their hair and makeup done. I look at my white dress in the corner, we're having our wedding Merediths house everything is set up in the back yard. Today I am marrying the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I am so happy. My makeup and hair is now finished and I'm looking at my brides maid Stephanie, Alex chose Meredith to be his best man/ best women yeah I guess you could say we're not doing this very traditional. As soon as Stephanie is done getting ready she's going to help me into my dress and then we're going to do this, I'm going to get married to the love of my life.

Alex

I am in the back yard of Merediths house with my black suit on. I walk over to Mer she is my best men type this I know it's supposed to be a man but Mer is my best friend and I want her up there with me. As the time gets closer I get even more anxious, I have already done this once I mean it was Izzie so it was very different. As I look at my watch I see it's almost time to start I tell Mer and she told the officiant, the officiant walked to the place were me and Jo would be standing in a couple of minutes and he told everyone to sit down and that we would be starting soon. I walked up to the officiant and stood on the right of him I was looking at all of the faces in the crowd when the music started. First Mer walked down and then Stephanie walked down and then there was Jo at the end of the isle. Every one stood up and I stared at her in aw, she looked even more beautiful then usual. She started to walk down the isle and when she got to me I took her hand a smiled and she gave me one in return. We stood across from each other and smiled very brightly and that's when the officiant started to talk. "Now the couple will say their vows." I started and I said "Jo I love you with all my heart you are the one for me and I know it, I have known it sense the day I met you. You bring light into everything and you are amazing." A tear rolled down my check as she smiled brightly the tears forming in her eyes. "Alex the moment I met you I thought you were such a big player and I knew I needed to stay away from you but boy could I have been any more wrong, you are the sweetest guy I know and I love you. You make my life better by just standing next to me, I can not wait to see what our life brings us I love you and I will always love you till the day I die." She was crying now and I was wiping her tears, "do you Alex Karev take Jo to be your wife?" "Yes" I said smiling "and do you Jo Wilson take Alex to be your husband?" "I do" she smiled at me. "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." I kissed her for what felt like forever and the we walked back down the isle hand in hand smiling.

I will love you forever.