Chapter 1-

"Beeeeeeep-!"

The sound of the annoying alarm clock stopped suddenly as a small, tan hand switched it off. A ruffled blonde figure emerged out of the thin, white blankets. Naruto sat up on his small bed, rubbing out the drowsiness out of his eyes. Looking at the alarm clock the numbers "5.30" flashed a neon green. Slowly Naruto got out of bed, wincing slightly as he made his way to his washroom. Carefully he washed himself, making sure to avoid the tender, bruised areas that were coloured black and blue.

"Crap... Yesterday was worse than before. Then again he was completely wasted." Naruto contemplated to himself as he stood under the shower. Finishing washing up, he went to his closet and took out a baggy black sweatshirt that was 3 sized to big on his malnourished frame. With that he wore some faded black jeans, took his school bag and put on his sneakers. Quietly, Naruto glided down that stairs and without even stopping for breakfast, he made a silent dash out the door.

"Phew! He didn't catch me today. Thank fucking god. My body is sore as hell already." Naruto breathed out a sigh of relief and went to the bus stop and sat down on the benches. Going through his pockets, the blonde took out some crumpled up dollar bills.

Naruto sighed again. "It's enough to take the bus and back... But, fuck! No lunch again." Naruto could feel the acid in his stomach rush around like a tsunami. Years of going hungry made him use to the pain. Suddenly a glowing light appeared from the corner of his eye. The bus had arrived. Getting up from the bench, he got into the bus and sat down in the corner, huddling from sight.

The blonde let his head fall back on the seat as he thought about fucked up his life was. He was a victim of child abuse. Ever since he was 5, he was beaten, slapped and mentally tortured. Everything was his fault.

He was to be blamed...

He deserved it...

He doesn't deserve to li-

"NO! Don't go there..." Naruto whispered to himself. He thought about his dad. The exact carbon copy of him. The same blonde hair, the same blue eyes, the same tan skin...

The only thing different was...

While Naruto's face was always twisted in sadness and emptiness, Minato's was always in constant rage and hatred. Hatred that was directed at Naruto, his only child. The only family he had. Hatred that was cause due to Kushina's death. She died when Naruto was born and ever since that day, Minato hated him. Hated his existence. So to numb the pain of losing the one he loved, he hurt the person that caused that pain...

Naruto.

The blonde felt tears well up in his eyes but he buried them down. The bus went to a slow halt and Naruto looked to see what he dreaded.

School...

His second hell.