Welcome Home

We could all finally get together again. That meant me, Ash, Aria, and Jacob. We all decided to go do a lot tonight. We were going to dinner, to see an old movie down at the old theater, and sleeping over at mine and Ashton's place. It was Ashton's big welcome home party.

"So, are you guys ready or what?" Aria shouted through our door.

"Yeah! One minute!" I shouted back as Ash came down the stairs. I opened the door.

"Lets go already!" She shouted.

"C'mon before someone calls the landlord about an unwanted someone downstairs." I said and she frowned.

"Don't frown. You'll get frown lines." Ash said and everyone laughed, but Aria.

"Lets just go!" She shouted and Jacob put his hand over her mouth. She glared at him and then everyone started laughing again.

"Have you calmed down?" He asks and she nods. All of a sudden he whips his hand away.

"Come on! Aria!" He shouts and starts wiping his hand on his shirt.

"Did she bite you?" I ask.

"No she licked me!"

"Alright lets go before it gets even weirder than it is." I say and walk to their car.

We head off to dinner and then go to the old movie theater to find it's a free night and they are doing a twilight zone marathon. It was a good night to come. The twilight zone is my favorite, and I'm guessing its Aria's too because she tells Jacob to hurry up and buy the tickets.

We watch about 7 episodes and decide to head back. The drive back is fun. We blast Imagine Dragons and have a dance party in the car. When we get out, it's raining, but that doesn't affect us. We actually start running around, but rain doesn't last long in Cali, so when it ends we head in, all soaking wet.

Ashton and I curl up on the couch with the bed sheet from upstairs, while Aria and Jacob pick the chair and curl together not that. They're asleep in less than 10 minutes. I feel sleepy and the last thing I remember is Ashton kissing my head goodnight.