Chapter 1

It was nearly half past eight, and I was just about to leave school. I was a student at San Antonio Community College and went the first year. The large gray building was almost empty when I walked through the corridor leading to the entrance. There weren't many students left at school because it was pretty late.

I opened the large doors and came out to the lovely autumn air. I walked across the nearly empty parking lot in the direction I would go home. That's when I saw him. He was leaning against a car and was talking to another guy. But I saw that he looked at me and followed me with his gaze. I immediately felt uncomfortable. It was him, THE guy. He was one of the most dangerous guys at school. He was also known for being extremely flirty, but it was perhaps not surprising since he was one of the sexiest guys I've seen. He was always surrounded by many girls.

I looked down at the ground and continued to go my way. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and when I turned around he was there. Wearing a leather jacket and jeans he was incredibly good looking. I got nervous and I could feel my palms were sweaty and I wiped them lightly on the jeans. I stood still and couldn't move.

"You already know my name, right? So your name is ..?" He said confidently, holding out his hand.

"Alison." I said doubtfully but shook his hand.

"Are you new or something?" He asked and crossed his arms while I noticed he was watching me from head to toe. I felt uncomfortable and looked down at the ground.

"Uh, yes, and I have gone here ... or I mean this is my first year." I said and saw he grinned, he knew he was making me nervous.

"Do I make you nervous babe?" He asked and took a step closer to me. He was about five inches taller than me and it made him feel even more daunting.

"Uh, no, or yes, maybe a little ... or I don't know." I said without meeting his gaze.

"Maybe you want to hang out tomorrow after school?" He asked and I looked up at his face. He smiled.

"I don't know, maybe. Or no, I don't know you." I said as I pulled away from him.

"But we could get to know each other." He said and smiled as he stroked my arm. I was nervous and felt the blood rushed to my face.

"Baby, you're so cute when you blush." ​​He said and smirked. I didn't say a word and just wanted to leave. But I couldn't help but to feel flattered that he asked me.

"But then I'll pick you before school tomorrow." He said and turned around and started walking away from me.

"Huh? What do you mean pick me up before school?" I cried after him but he continued to walk back to the car he was by before. I stood there shocked and didn't understand what actually had happened in the last minutes. I forced myself to go from there and I started walking home. During the twenty-minute walk home, I had time to think about what had happened several times.

When I got home at just nine fifteen there was no one downstairs. I said hi to mom and dad in the living room before I went to my bedroom.

I lived alone with my parents because my big siblings Jake and Ariana, who were twins, had moved to college in other cities.

I went to bed right away because I was tired after a whole night studying. But I couldn't fall asleep instead I was thinking about Jc the entire evening. What did he mean by picking me up before school? How would he know where I lived? Thoughts rushed round in my head but in the end I forced myself to sleep.