Chapter 13

I woke up and felt pretty rested. I sat up quickly and looked around. I was in his bed and I was alone. Down at the foot of the bed, there was a pair of gray sweatpants and I pulled them on, because I apparently had fallen asleep in only panties and a T-shirt. The last thing I remember from yesterday was that Jc had gone away for a long time and I had went to the sofa and lie down. Perhaps he had carried me in here when I fell asleep. Pretty sweet of him. I was just getting out of bed when the door suddenly opened, and in came Jc with a tray in his arms. He was wearing a pair of black sweatpants and a white t-shirt, but he still looked like a model with his hair all morning messy. He sat on the other side of the bed and smirked.

"Did my pants fit?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. Thank you." I murmured nervously.

"I thought to make you breakfast, as an apology for yesterday ..." He said, looking honestly guilty. I looked on the tray that had two glasses of orange juice and two grilled cheese sandwiches on a plate.

"Jc, I don´t know if I can forgive you." I said and looked down into the cover.

"Ali ..." he said, so low that he almost whispered. He took my hand and squeezed it gently. I looked up and was met by his brown shining eyes.

"Ali, I promise you that I'll try to do better. I promise." He said and came closer.

"Jc, it is absolutely the last time, if you even raise your voice at me, then I'm out, for good." I said deciding.

"I promise. So now let´s eat, I'm starving." He said and grinned. He gave me one glass and one sandwich and we started eating.

"What do you have planned for today? Since I'm the hostage." I said and grinned. He understood that I was joking.

"My siblings will actually come here later, and then we're going on a date, as I promised you yesterday."

"Oh, I´m looking forward to meet them!” I said and smiled.

"So you have to take a shower now, you stink." He said and grinned.

"I do not!" I exclaimed.

"Yes." He said and took the tray and walked out of the room. I went out of bed and went into the bathroom. There was a towel and I recognized my black toilet bag. How the heck did he get hold of that, and even more, my stuff inside? I found my shampoo and shower gel and even my makeup, well it was really nice of him to think about taking it to me, even though he kind of kidnapped me. I then saw a blue skirt and a black tank top. Beside it was my black lace panties and a black lace bra, I sighed loudly but was not surprised that Jc looked through my closets and had chosen just that. I went into the shower and turned on the faucet and the hot water began to run down my body. I decided to shave my legs, if I would wear a skirt I didn´t want have hairy legs.

I would just pull aside the curtain and take the towel when the door suddenly opened. I screamed and pulled the curtain. The blood rushed to my cheeks and I closed my eyes because I didn´t dare look at him.

"JC! There is a thing called knocking." I said and heard him laugh.

"It´s my bathroom." I heard him say. "Ehm Ali, you know that the drape is transparent." I heard him say, and I screamed again and reached out and he gave me my towel. I quickly wrapped it around my body and I saw how he doubled up with laughter.

"So ha-ha, now you've had your fun, so please go out now." I said, feeling the blush began to drop.

"Sure babe, I cannot wait to see you in these." He said, holding up my lace panties. Once again the blood rushed to my cheeks and I snatched hold of them and went out of the tub to push him out. Even though I closed the door I heard him chuckling.