Chapter 29

Christmas was quickly over and it was time to celebrate New Year’s. Ari and I had talked about Jc almost all the time and at first she doesn't really like him, sure she thought he was good looking but not more than that. But since my parents invited Jc over at dinner yesterday they had all gotten to know him properly. Even my dad had changed his mind about him and actually had fun in the meantime. Jc had told afterwards that he really liked my family very much. Jake had of course been a little protective, he thought it was his duty as a big brother. Those two had sat and talked for a while and none of them wanted to reveal what they talked about, Jake had just smirked at me and said that everything was fine. I stopped thinking about it and instead enjoyed hanging out with my family and Jc that really fit, he was as playful as my dad and as extroverted as my sister, everything was really perfect. I knew that this evening would be amazing and I was longing for it to get started. The clock was just 10 on New Year’s Eve morning but I was already up out of bed and had eaten breakfast. Jc and I were off to a party as his friend Jack was having at his house, I was so excited that I couldn't stop smiling. Ari and I would get ready together because she also was off to a party with her old High School friends. Throughout the day we looked through our closets for something to wear and the time just flew by. Suddenly it was 6pm and Jc would pick me up in an hour, we had decided to eat dinner together before we went to Jack.

When Jc rang at the door Ari and I stood ready. She was wearing a black Maxi dress with sparkly details while I was wearing a silvery sequin dress which was quite short and tight, I had black tights and black heels. I had curly hair and I had quite a lot of makeup on. Jc had just stared at me with open mouth when he saw me.

"Damn." He said and grinned. He walked up to me and put his arm around me and kissed me. He himself was damn handsome in black jeans and a shirt.

"I think you'll get many looks tonight, luckily I know that you are mine." He said and kissed me on the neck.

"Yes I'm only yours." I said and hugged the necklace I got from him who hung around my neck. I pulled on my jacket and took my bag before I said goodbye to my family.

"Seriously, I can't stop checking you out, you're so damn gorgeous." He said as we sat in the car and drove off.

"Well stop looking at me and look at the road instead, I don't want to die before I get the chance to show me up for others first." I said and joked.

"It's almost as if I want to stay at home so only I get to see you."

"Stop. Tonight we´re gonna get drunk and have fun." I said and raised the volume on the radio when Timber was playing, my favorite song at the moment. We both started singing along and I knew this night would only get better and better.

Two glasses of wine and a dinner later Jc and I were on the way to Jack. He only lived a few minutes away from Jc so fortunately we could walk. I already heard the music from the house and I was so psyched to start dancing. Despite the fact that it was only nine I was already in a party mood. Both Jc and I were happy and I felt how the alcohol began to take effect. When we entered the house we say hi to several of his friends, Jack, Santiago, Brandon and Andrew. Everyone was very nice and just as nice as Jc, or well I guess that they may have a real temper like Jc could get sometimes. But the atmosphere was really great and there were several people dancing in the living room and even in the kitchen. While Jc got drinks for us I stood in the kitchen and talked with Jack, who was really nice.

"So you're the girl who tamed Jc?" He asked and grinned.

"Haha, yeah that´s me." I said and laughed.

"You seem to be a fucking nice girl, so you are probably perfect for Jc."

"Well thank you. You seem to be really funny guy!" I said. Suddenly I heard someone call out my name and I turned around, over there was Brody and smiled at me. I excused myself from Jack and went over to Brody.