Chapter 41

I had slept over at Jc even though I was pissed at him after the fight with Bradley yesterday. I had to bandage him and wipe away all the dried blood on his face and knuckles. I had been incredibly angry at him, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for him. Somehow he looked pretty frail. Now today he wanted to just stay home and well, do nothing. Which was exactly what we did, nothing. We lay in bed half the day, drifted off to sleep now and then, and watched some video. In the end, I was so bored that I took a quick shower, changed into a skirt and t-shirt and pulled Jc out of bed.

"Come on now let´s do something!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, okay!" He said and yawned.

"You're always in the mood for adventure." I said and tried to get him excited. He pulled on a t-shirt and took his phone in his hand.

"Okay babe, where do you wanna go?” He asked and pulled me next to him.

"I don't know, let´s just drive around somewhere?" He liked the idea right away, and we took our things and sat in his car, put on loud music and sang and danced to house songs. We drove out of San Antonio and out on the highways. A few hours later, we stopped at a gas station and bought a lot to eat. We threw it in the back seat and drove on to find a good stopping place. We found a resting place that we stopped at, brought the food with us food and blanket I packed and went out and sat down on the ground, luckily it was so incredibly nice and warm weather out outside.

"I love that you can be as spontaneous as I am." Jc said and smiled at me.

"Yeah I mean, why not be spontaneous? Life becomes much more fun then." I said and grinned.

"Life is always more fun when you're in it." He said and grinned.

"Aw Jc, you´re so cute." I said and climbed over the food to him. We lay down on the blanket and he stroked away the hair that was in my face.

"I love that you are mine, mine and no one else’s." He said and smiled. I put one leg over him and kissed him passionately, and we held each other tight. I had really been happy those last months, more lucky than I've ever been. I wanted to stay in this moment forever, don't worry about anything. But when it started getting colder we packed up our things and went to the car again. On the way home, Jc put on his music and I just enjoyed of being completely alone with him.

When we got home it was pretty late so we went to bed straight away. But I couldn't fall asleep, I was thinking about Bradley. It was tomorrow he wanted to meet me at school, I still didn´t know if I would or not. I didn't want to meet him, but maybe I should to explain to him one last time. But since I didn't really trust myself in his presence I don´t know if it would be such a good idea. I tried to get rid of the thoughts and relax, and eventually I fell asleep as well.  

I have to meet Bradley, was the first thing I thought when I woke up. The clock was eleven so I only had an hour before I had to be at school. I told Jc that I had to go home, he seemed a bit suspicious why I suddenly had to go home at 11am on a Sunday. But I was trying to say that we could talk tomorrow, in school or afterwards. Then he started trying to convince me to stay with him, but I said I really needed to go home, so he was a little grumpy, but I kissed him and hugged him for a few minutes, so when he was in a little better mood when I left. I took my bag and I sat in my car and drove towards the San Antonio Community College. I was nervous and my hands got sweaty. I had no idea how this would end. When I drove into the parking lot I was even more nervous. I took a deep breath and walked out of the car when I parked.

I saw Bradley sit in front of the entrance on the big steps and I noticed that he saw me, now there was no going back. He stood up and grinned when I got closer. He hugged me and we both sat down on the steps again.

"So..." I mumbled.

"You came." He said and couldn´t hide his joy.

"Yes." I didn't even know I was coming until when I woke up." I said.

"I'm glad you decided to come." He said and laid a hand on my thigh, I let it be.

"I am too”. I answered honestly.

"So you can admit that you have feelings for me now?" He asked and grinned.

"I had all the time, I just haven't wanted to realize it." I mumbled.

"I knew it." He said and grinned confidently. I smiled at him.

"So, what do we do now?” He asked.

"I don't know..." I told him and he took my hand.

"Break up with Jc." He said and looked at me seriously.

"I don't know if I can, I still love him." I admitted.

"Ali, you feel something for me too I know it."

"Yes I do, but what do I do with Jc?" I said and stood up, terrified.

"Ignore him, give me a chance to show what I´ve got." He said and sounded impatient.

"I can't, or I don't know." I said desperately.

"Dammit Ali, decide what you want." He said and almost sounded angry.

"It's not so damn easy Bradley!" I exclaimed.

"Well, that's it!" He exclaimed and pressed his lips against mine. He felt desperate and put his hands on my cheeks. I relaxed and kissed back, it felt right.

"ALI?" I heard someone shout angrily. I let Bradley, stating, Jc.

"Jc, wait, it's not what it looks like!" I exclaimed.

"It´s exactly what it looks like." Said Bradley suddenly and smirked.

"Shut up Tanner, I knew you just want revenge." Jc said and was shaking with rage.

"Not this time Caylen, I like actually Ali." Said Bradley and took my hand. I pulled my hand away quickly and Jc grinned.

"But she doesn´t want you."

"Ask her. Ali, who do you choose?" Asked Bradley and both stared angrily at me. I looked between them and panicked, it felt like an anxiety attack.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I screamed.

I woke up frightened and sat up in bed. I was sweaty and breathing fast and loud.

"Hey babe, relax, it was just a dream." Said Jc and sat up next to me. I stared at him and tried to calm down.

"Yeah, yeah probably..." I mumbled and he wiped away the tears from my cheeks. Then he kissed me on the forehead.

"Come on baby, let´s go back to sleep." "He said and pulled me down in bed again. Now I was totally sure, Bradley would be out of the picture, I couldn´t talk or write to him at all. For real this time. That dream was telling me something, telling me that I can´t choose Bradley over Jc.

Bradley´s pov

It was almost half past twelve, and Ali still hadn´t come. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed, I frankly thought that she would come. What should I do now? Give up? No, I need to have her. Maybe if I stop giving her attention she will miss me and soon come back. Yes, that´s it.

----------------------

Thank you so much for half a million views!! Sorry for this chapter being up late, been rellay busy! And I wanted to clear something up, I have not read any other Jc fan fiction, so this is completely my own ideas, I´ve only been inspired by Dark (Harry) and Danger (Justin) to write this kind of story! 
So, comment and vote?