Chapter 49

Songs for this chapter:

Here´s To Us- Glee Cast

Come What May- Moulin Rouge

Us Against The World- Westlife

-------------

 …there he was. My everything. He caught sight of me and our eyes met. We both started running towards each other and when we came close enough I didn´t hesitate to throw myself in his arms. Everything happened so fast that he lost balance and we fell down on the ground. I didn´t let go of him, but we remained on the ground, holding around each other.

"Baby, I have lost you before, but I never will again. I will never let go of you." He whispered in my ear and embraced me like he really meant his words.

"I love you." I said and started to cry, again.

"Why are you crying Ali?" He asked and sounded worried.

"I don't know. I'm just so unbelievably happy." I said and laughed while I wiped away the tears with the back of my hand. My heart hadn´t really felt quite whole recently, of course I have been happy, but it was something that always weighed me down and caused a hole in my heart. The hole had become even bigger when I told Jc about Bradley, but at the same time, the weight got lighter. As soon as I saw him just a few minutes ago I felt how my heart was filled with happiness.

"You'll never have to cry again because of me, this time I mean it Ali." He said and I rolled off of him and lay down beside him. He took my hand and looked into my eyes.

"You don´t understand what you mean to me, you were the unexpected joy that came into my life. You gave me a new meaning of happiness." He said and smiled.

"Jc if you continue to talk like this, I will explode with happiness. To hear these words mean everything." I said and we both just suddenly started laughing. I think none of us knew why. But we just started laughing as loud as we could, my stomach hurt and the tears ran down on our cheeks. It felt so astonishingly good. No, good can´t even compare to the feelings I had, everything was so overwhelming.

"You deserve everything Ali, you deserve the best of the best, so I don't really know how I could have caught you. But now I'm going to prove that I am worthy of you, I'm going to show the best of the best." He said and stood up. I stood up next to him and couldn´t help myself to keep me away from him, so I kissed him and put my arms around his neck.

"What should we do now?" I asked and couldn´t stop smiling.

"Let´s go. We can quit school here and study somewhere else. I'm serious Ali, let´s leave San Antonio." He said and I laughed at first, but stopped when I realized he was serious.

"Jc, I can't just leave everything?" I said anxiously.

"Why not? You are old enough to move out!"

"I know that, but I don´t know... I want to be with you, Jc, but we're so young." I said doubtfully.

"That's why we're going to do it! We are young and have our whole lives ahead of us, so why not start living as we want to now?"

"Okay then! Let´s move!" I exclaimed and was quite shocked of what I had decided. I had always been that girl who doesn’t really dare take the plunge into something. I just wanted to stay where everything was safe and secure. But Jc had opened my eyes and made me realize how wonderful life could be if you let the good things happen, and take the chances you were given.

"You know, everyone wants that one person who´s down to do anything with you, and I got that person. You are my person Alison." He said and gripped my hands.