Chapter 31

I can´t believe that Jc and I really had sex. I mean, six months ago I barely knew who he was, I had just heard his name, a lot of rumors about him, of course. Everyone knew who he was, all the girls talked about Jc Caylen and how incredibly hot he was. But then they told me how big of an asshole he could be. Flirted with bunch of girls and fought with lots of guys. I remember the first time I saw him, it was when I was sitting outside on the steps at the school and waited for Alice to come out from her lesson. Jc had stood a few feet away from me and talked with some guys. They were laughing loudly and I tried not to stare them because they were really attractive, but I had been checking out Jc, which I didn't know at the time that it was him, and he looked at me at the same time, we made eye contact and he winked at me flirtatiously, I had given him a nervous smile and then looked down on my phone and didn´t dare to look up. When I took the courage to look up they had, to my disappointment, gone from there. So the first time I saw him was not anything special. I had also started to look for him at school, he was always as handsome, but he always stood with his arm around a girl, different girl each time. I heard that he was involved in big fights, and there were not many who dared to go against Jc. What Jc wanted, he got. That´s just how it is.

I began to think about what Bradley told about him and Jc. now I can´t even imagine that they could have been friends, not like how they hate each other. I picked up my phone and looked through Instagram while Jc was on the toilet, it was only ten in the morning and we took a long sleep. All of a sudden I received a text, from Bradley. I was shocked and quickly took it up before Jc got back.

Hey babe, I think we should hang out again. I miss making you blush.

I stared at my phone with shock and panic, while I began to smile and became giggly. What should I answer? No Bradley I can't meet you because Jc will kill both of us? No, but what should I say? I want to see him really. Despite the fact that I really shouldn´t.

Maybe. But you know he won't like it.

But babe, it's our secret. He doesn't have to know about it. I´ll pick you up on Sunday at four.

I quickly put down my phone when I heard Jc flush the toilet and a minute later he came in to the bedroom. He crawled under the covers and pulled me next to him.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked and stroked my arm.

"I don't know, lie in bed." I said and laughed.

"We stay a little bit longer, but then we can go somewhere? We can go to Jack, he usually have people over."

"Ah okay, sure." I replied and shrugged. I was not really eager to meet his friends, but it could be fun. We stayed for a while and talked, I was in my favorite position, with my head on his chest. His hands caressed my arms and we just relaxed.

"You know what, this still feels so unrealistic. Six months ago, you were just a hot and dangerous guy at school, now you're my boyfriend." I said and grinned.

"Dangerous? Haha. Yeah I know I´m hot."

"Jc you know that people are afraid of you." I said seriously.

"Are you there?" He asked seriously. I sat up and looked at him.

"I was terrified. All my friends hated you, and what you did to me."

"Ali, you know I'm so sorry how I behaved myself in the beginning!" He said and looked honest.

"I know, but still..." I said and heard how my voice trembled.