Chapter 32

Jc´s pov

Fuck. Damn. Fucking hell. Why did I say that I had done it? It wasn't even true, not really. Sure, I had met Jenna a few times at parties, but we had never slept together. We had done a few things, but just because Ali didn´t do anything so I just had to do it with someone, that someone was Jenna. But when I said it to Ali, it was to make her angry and sad, which I managed to do. When I got home I sat down in front of the TV and was pissed at myself. Why did I even kiss Jenna and the other things we did, she was so fucking desperate and no girl you wanted to have. I hit the pillow that was on the couch and threw it away on the floor infuriated at everything. I just wanted to have the evening undone and Ali here in my arms, damn I just wanted her to be here with me. Right now, it felt as if my life was a movie, and all my favorite scenes were when Ali was with me. Fuck I can't sit here moping all evening. I decided to let Ali be, she would never forgive me now tonight so I called Santiago instead. He was always there and he always had something going on. A few minutes later, I pulled on my jacket and went to the car. As soon as I sat down I missed Ali, she was always singing along with songs when we drove. Damn, I really love her. What had happened to me? I had never missed a girl before, I fucking changed girl every week. Ali has definitely fucked with my mind.

Ali's pov

It was now Sunday and Jc had still not called or texted me. I had cried all night on Friday and hardly slept anything at all. Fuck, I really hated Jc right now. Why did he always have to destroy things when everything was going great? When we had such a good time together. No, I don't want to think about Jc anymore, not this weekend. I refuse to be home and be sad because of him. He hadn´t even tried to contact me since Friday and I wasn't going to take the first move.

It was nearly four and Bradley could come at any time now and pick me up. I had put on a pair of black jeans and a t-shirt, I hadn´t dressed up so much since it wasn´t a date or so. I was a little nervous, both how I would react when I talked with him and how Jc would react when he finds out, but right now I actually didn´t care about Jc. Just then I heard someone honking and I took my bag and coat and went out. I sat in his car and he smiled when we looked at each other. Damn he´s so good looking.

"Where are we going?" I asked when he started driving.

"To a café I love." He said and smiled. We chatted a bit and there were no embarrassing silences and Bradley asked many interesting questions. I had thought that he would be superficial and just talk about Jc, but to my surprise, I had really fun. When we ordered what we wanted we sat in the corner of the cozy café, it was not very crowded here but it really liked it, and it felt almost like a date.

"I don't really want to spoil our fun, but I have to, what does your boyfriend think about this?" Asked Bradley and smirked while he drank his coffee.

"Uh, I don't want to talk about Jc ..." I mumbled.

"Oh, trouble in paradise?" He asked and he didn´t even try to hide that he got happy.

"No not really." I lied. I didn't want to talk about Jc with Bradley, he would only use it against me.

"Come on Ali, I can see that something has happened. I will always be here when he makes you sad and otherwise too." He said and laid a hand on my shoulder to show support, but I knew that he meant something more.

"Bradley, I don't get why you even like me? I mean, you're really popular and hot and I´m not." I said and I immediately regretted that I said that he was hot when I saw his grin.

"So you think I'm hot. Ali, come on, you know you look good, why else would Jc like you." Ouch, that hurt.

"Thanks Bradley, nice." I muttered sarcastically.