Chapter 9

"Ey Ali, why are you wearing a hoodie? It's freaking hot outside!” Asked Alice and looked at me strangely. We sat outside and enjoyed the sun outside school between the classes.

"I just felt like wearing it today." I said and shrugged. I didn´t want to risk anyone seeing that my wrists were still blue. What I recently discovered was that I got bruised very easily, and then it didn´t help that Jc was extremely rough.

"But you´re gonna get so pale if you don´t tan your arms." Alicia said.

"Stop nagging about it, damn." I muttered irritably.

"If you pull up the sleeves of the hoodie you can get a little tanned." Kayla said and suddenly began pulling up my sleeves. I quickly pulled away my arm, but it was too late. She had seen the bruises.

"ALI!" She exclaimed.

"Huh, what happened?" Asked Alice and looked at us. I crossed my arms and looked down at the ground.

"Ali, who has done that to you?" I hear Kayla question.

"Done what?" Alicia asked.

"She had huge bruises on her arms." Kayla explained.

"Ali!" Exclaimed all three, and I looked at them indifferently, and shook my shoulders.

"There is no one who made them, I fell just yesterday." I lied.

"You've never been good at lying." Alice said and crossed her arms.

"IT´S NOTHING OKAY, STOP QUESTION!" I snapped and took my bag and walked away. But it didn´t take many seconds before they stood in front of me.

"Alison, who has done this to you?" Alicia asked sternly.

"NO ONE!" I hissed and got annoyed.

"Is there a problem here ladies?" I suddenly heard someone say behind me. The girls froze and I realized who it was. He stood next to me and put his arm around my waist.

"What the hell do you want?" Kayla asked bitchy.

"I wanted to talk to Ali because she seemed upset." He said.

"But this has nothing to do with you." Alicia said quietly.

"Jc, can you take me home?" I asked him.

"Of course, babe." He said and smiled to me.

"Uh, excuse me?" Alice said, staring at me.

"What?" I said impatiently. I didn´t want them to find out what was going on and was just annoyed by all the questions.

"It´s you!" Kayla exclaimed and stared angrily at Jc.

"What have I done?" He said and clenched his jaw.

"The bruises on Ali's arms!" She said. Alicia and Alice had their eyes on me and they looked angry, but at the same time scared. Jc was not someone you wanted to piss off.

"Fuck off." Jc spat and started walking away with me. He grabbed my wrist strongly and dragged me to the parking lot. I heard my friends calling after me, but right now I didn´t wanna talk to them.

"Jc release, please, it hurts." I asked.

"No." He said, and held tighter.

"If you don´t release me I´m gonna scream." I said warningly and stopped. I noticed that the people around us stared at our direction. All the girls Jc had been with had been watched by every single student, and I didn´t want that happening to me.

"You just do what I tell you to do, nothing else. And right now, you should shut up. "He said and placed his hands on my waist and leaned down to my ear.