Chapter 15

I woke up with a big smile on my face. I thought back to yesterday when Jc and I stood outside my front door and was saying goodbye.

"So, I had a great first date." I murmured nervously. He grabbed my chin so I met his gaze.

"Me too. We need to do this more times." He said and smiled broadly, a smile that made me so weak.

"Yeah."

"Maybe you wanna come to my house tomorrow?" He asked.

"I can´t ... I'm meeting my friends then.”

"Can´t you do it another day sweetie, I really want to see you tomorrow." He said and stroked my cheek as he came closer to me.

"Okay then ..." I murmured.

"I promise you won´t regret that you are with me instead. Cause your friends can´t make you feel like this." He said and leaned down to kiss me. He put his arms around me and gently lifted me up. I put my arms around his neck and felt a tingling in my stomach and I got too weak at the knees. He ended the kiss and sat me down. He smirked confidently.

"No Jc, they can´t. But okay, I´ll hang out with you."

"And then it will be more of that." He said and smiled cheekily.

"I can´t wait!" I said and was just about to go in when he kissed me again before he went down to his car.

Now came the big problem, what would I say to Alice and the girls when I couldn´t see them? Fuck. I was getting ready for school and went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Good morning, sweetie, was it fun with Jc this weekend?" She asked.

"It was fun, I´m going to him after school."

"It's been a while since I saw Alice, how's she doing?" She asked. Alice had always been mom's favorite of my friends.

"She´s good, we both have just been busy lately." I said and quickly ate my breakfast.

"Tell her I said hi!" She said before she went out. Ten minutes later, I put in my headphones and started to walk to school.

When I arrived at the parking lot, I saw Alice, Alicia, Sophie and Kayla standing by the stairs. I hurried up and said hi.

"Hey, I need to… uh ask Jana one thing, I´ll see you later guys." Kayla apologized herself and left without even meeting my gaze. Had something happened?

"Hey Ali, are you ready for girls night later?" Alice asked happily.

"We were going all-in, chocolate, candy, ice cream and lots of coke of course!" Alicia said and looked enthusiastic.

"Uh... I can´t." I mumbled nervously.

"Why not?" Sophie asked. I couldn´t exactly say that I would meet Jc, cause then they would get pissed.

"Mom needed help with something. But we can take a rain check tomorrow?" They didn´t really look like they believed me, but they seemed to accept it.

"Okay, tomorrow then, but NO ONE can cancel!" Alice said decidedly.

The school day passed quickly and soon it was time to meet Jc. I had told him that he had to pick me up one block away so that my friends wouldn´t see him. I saw his car standing at the curb, so I went back and jumped into the passenger seat.

"Hey babe." He said and smirked.

"Hi Jc." I said and smiled at him.

"Have you had a good day?" He asked.