Chapter 37

I hadn´t met Bradley since I had gone to him and talked. But he texted me almost every day, always cute and sweet texts, but I didn't really know how I should react. I usually just replied something short but lately we had written to each other a lot. He was never mean just so incredibly sweet, he always wrote how beautiful I was, that I would have a good day and different things. Had I told Jc this? Absolutely not. If I'd done it I don't know what would´ve happened. But really, I did nothing wrong, I hadn't met him, our texts were quite innocent, at least from my side. It had been a few weeks now and we had almost developed a normal friendship. Jc and I hadn't talked about Bradley at all, we chose to avoid it because we always ended up fighting when we mentioned him.

Alice and I had started talking more and more and I felt how much better I was feeling now that we talked again, and we had much to talk about, given that we haven't hung out in a few months and it was now February.

There were many thoughts spinning around in my head when I was in my car on my way to Jc. It was Valentine's Day tomorrow, and he wanted me to spend the night with him, which I didn´t decline. When I parked my car, I took my bag and then went and rang the doorbell. He opened after only a few seconds and he bit his lip when he opened.

"Have I the hottest girlfriend or what?" He said and grinned. I rolled my eyes and went in.

"Are you hungry?" He shouted from the kitchen.

"Not really, I ate for about an hour ago!" I shouted back from the bedroom where I changed into sweats and a t-shirt.

"I hope that you´re not wearing bra." Said Jc suddenly and I felt him hugging me from behind. I started laughing and turned around.

"Unfortunately, you´ll be disappointed." I said and showed him my bra strap. He pouted with his bottom lip and gave me the puppy eyes look.

"You are such a dork." I said and grinned as I put my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips and smiled.

"How could I find such an amazing girl like you Ali?" He asked.

"Well, I have no idea, I'm quite wonderful you know." I said and laughed.

"You really are." He said and kissed me. The rest of the evening we sat in front of the TV and watched a comedy movie. Jc had bought hot wings and he sat and ate the whole evening, I swear that guy is a living chicken soon because he´s eating so much chicken, they´re saying you are what you eat. We went to bed relatively early because I was extremely tired. As soon as we were under the covers I fell asleep right away.

"Good morning sweetie." I heard Jc says and I rubbed my eyes before I sat up. There was Jc in bed with a tray of breakfast, pancakes, orange juice, chocolate, my favorite vanilla yogurt, I loved to eat breakfast and I had always done. I lit up when I saw all the food and he smirked at me.

"Oh Jc!" I exclaimed, and he started laughing.

"Am I a good boyfriend or what?" He asked, looking proud of himself.

"The best!" I said and smiled even more when I saw the bouquet of red roses at the bedside.

"Oh, Jc, you bought roses!?" I exclaimed and he smiled.

"Of course I have, my girl deserves the best." He said and leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek. We started eating and I enjoyed every bite, eating was probably my favorite hobby.

After we ate the food, we opened the chocolate box he bought and it was probably the most delicious of all, even better than the pancakes. After we had eaten up we were still in bed an hour and just talked and made out. We had no lessons today, so we had planned to stay home. I had never celebrated Valentine's Day before and I thought it was a rather overrated today, but of course it was nice to get a little extra appreciated when you have boyfriend.