Chapter 24

I had stayed another night with Jc, I couldn't sleep in my own bed, alone, without him by my side. I had texted my parents saying that I was with Alicia because she was feeling really bad. I didn't even feel guilty that I lied to them. I did what I needed to do so I could be alone with Jc. He had been so sweet to me all weekend after... the incident on Friday. We had stayed inside all day and just stayed in bed and watched movies. He had caressed my hair and held me close, whispered that everything would be alright. I was still jumpy after what had happened, but it could have been worse. Believe it or not, I was so happy that Bradley was there in the forest, otherwise I don't know what I'd done. I knew that Jc didn´t like him, but he seemed to be grateful that he was there and stopped Nathan.

I stood in the shower and let the water run over my body. I really enjoyed being here at Jc´s, it was just he and I, nobody else.

"EY BABE, ARE YOU DONE?" I suddenly heard Jc shout.

"SOON!" I shouted back and quickly rinsed out the conditioner out of my hair and wrapped myself in two towels. Just when I got out, Jc opened the door, but this time I didn´t think it was as embarrassing as last time.

"Here are your clothes!" He said and smiled as he gave me a pile of clothes and went out again. I had asked him to go to my home to pick up clothes, he was, after all, quite good at sneaking into my room. But he had insisted on buying new underwear and a pair of pants I could have here. He had come home yesterday with a pair of gray sweatpants and of course he had bought some lace panties, I was embarrassed and got totally blood red in the face when he gave them to me. But he had just laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

I put on my clothes quickly, Jc had given me even one of his t-shirts, he probably understood that I liked to wear his shirts, which I loved. I dried my hair and then went out to Jc who was sitting on the couch. He had his phone in his hand, but as soon as he saw me he put it down and came towards me. He put his hand on my cheek and caressed me with his thumb.

"You are so beautiful." He said and looked speechless.

"Definitely not." I mumbled and felt uncomfortable without makeup, although I haven't had makeup all weekend.

"You don't have to be so insecure baby, in my eyes you are perfect." He said and looked deep into my eyes and smiled wide. My lips pulled up into a smile and I felt all tingly. He really said that, Jc Caylen?

"Oh." Was the only thing I could say, I was speechless. He laughed and hugged me softly. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him. Yes, I was really in love with Jc Caylen. I had had so much prejudice about him before, but that was before I got to know him. We sat back on the couch and put on the TV.

"Jc, have you had a girlfriend before?" I asked quietly. He looked at me and grinned.

"Not really, girlfriends are not my thing." He said and shrugged.

"But..." I started to say before he cut me off.

"But you are an exception Ali." He assured me.

"Why did you come up to me on the school parking lot? You know, the first time we met?" I asked and thought of the evening when I stayed late at school and Jc had come up and talked to me.

"I thought you were hot and wanted to sleep with you." He said and looked at me without making a face.

"Excuse me?"

"Come on Ali, you can hardly be surprised. Everyone knows who I am, and how I am. I get who I want, remember?" He said and smirked, but I was not amused.

"Well, you have slept with half the school." I said and crossed my arms.

"More than half the school. But you were a challenge."