Chapter 18

Jc had just dropped me off after we spent all Friday night at his place. He had shown a softer side of himself, and he had really behaved like a real boyfriend should do. We had been lying on the couch, watching a movie while we talked about all sorts of things. He had shared things about his life and I of mine. The whole time he had told me how much he liked me. How beautiful I was. I don´t know how many times I had blushed in the evening, nor how many times Jc had caressed my cheek and laughed.

"You are so incredibly beautiful when you laugh." Jc said when I was about to laugh at a joke he just told me.

"Haha, yeah right." I said say sarcastically and looked down at the sofa to hide my blushing cheeks.

"But you're even cuter when you blush like that." He said and cupped my face in his hands.

"But babe, you really don´t need to blush. You deserve to get so many compliments." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

"And you're so cute when you smile big like that." I said and pulled in his cheeks. He started laughing and pulled me close so we lay down on his back, or he was lying on his back and I on top of him. I laid my head on his chest and rubbed his arm slowly.

"This is the best thing with you. That we can just lie here and relax." Jc whispered and kissed my hair.

"I could go to sleep now." I said and yawned sleepily. I heard him laugh.

"But then we can sleep for a while and then do something." He said. I turned my face towards him and kissed him softly. Then I went back to my comfortable position and closed my eyes.

I quietly went up the stairs so I wouldn´t wake up my parents, I had forgotten to tell where I was yesterday, and did not say where I would sleep. It was half past eleven and they used to always sleep late on Saturdays. Just when I'd go into my room, I heard a throat clearing behind me. I stopped and turned around slowly.

"And where have you been young lady?" My dad asked and looked sternly at me.

"Eh, I slept over at Jc´s, forgot text." I said and smiled innocently.

"Your mother was worried about where you were. Although you are 19 years old, you still live under my roof, and then you will follow my rules."

"Okay, sorry." I said and didn´t feel like starting a fight by talking back.

"Good, so from now on I want to hear from you when you sleep over somewhere." He said and softened up a bit.

"Okay dad." I said then went into my room and went to my bed.

Could Jc really change himself? Because this was the last chance I would give him. My feelings had been so strong for him that I knew I would forgive him for whatever he did. But he had sworn that he would change his mind. And this time it felt like he really meant it. I decided to take a shower and then go down to the city.

Two hours later I was on the way to the major shopping streets and was in the mood for shopping some new clothes. I was in Urban Outfitters when I suddenly saw Bradley a few feet away from me. He had definitely seen me but I tried to rush into the fitting rooms with a t-shirt I quickly pulled with me. I waited a while before I went out to assure me that he wasn´t there. Just when I would walk out of the store I felt someone put a hand on my back and pushed me out.

I turned around quickly and saw Bradley smirking at me.

"Did you just try to just ignore me?" He asked.

"Uh ..." I stuttered and smiled innocently.

"Haha, that's okay. Most girls don´t even dare to talk to me because I'm so good looking."

"Excuse me? Talk about being cocky." I said.

"It´s true after all. But whatever. Wanna grab a coffee?"

"You know I have boyfriend." I replied.

"Yes, but I don´t see Jc here?" He said and grinned flirty.

"Okay then." Why did I even yes? Well I knew why, because Bradley was so damn good looking.

"You won´t regret it." He said and gave me another flirty smile.

Ten minutes later, we sat inside at a small diner and sat in the corner, each with a cup of coffee. I noticed that several people glanced toward our direction, but quickly turned their gaze away.

"So how do you and Jc know each other?" I asked curiously, I wanted to hear his side.

"Haha, well Jc and I go way back. We hung out in the same circles in high school." He said and smirked.

"And why aren´t you friends now?"

"Well I guess Jc already said something. But we both were pretty well aware of how we looked and we both got a lot of girls. We were fighting a lot." He said and looked a bit more serious.

"Mature." I said sarcastically.

"Oh, he was an ass. But admit that I'm the best looking?" He said and smirked while trying to look sexy.

"Haha nah, Jc is my boyfriend, and of course, he´s the most handsome." I said and grinned.

"You'll probably change your mind soon, believe me." He said.

"Then you'll wait a long time."

"No, no, we two would fit together better than Caylen and you, we are both equally hot." He said and I of course began to blush, as he seemed to think was cute.

"Honey, you're fucking hot, don´t be embarrassed." He said, stroking my cheek.

We sat there for about half an hour before I said I had to go home. He gave me his phone number and was very clear that he wanted to see me again. I smiled vaguely and began walking home. I had no plans to see him again, it was Jc who was my boyfriend, and I knew what he thought about Bradley and he would freak if he knew that I hung out with Bradley today. Suddenly I got a text message and I took out my phone from my pocket to see who it was. Bradley.

This is our secret. Can’t wait until next time honey.

Was the only thing that stood in text. And I knew this was the beginning of something that was not good, and would have consequences.

Jc's pov

"So Jc, is it seriously with that chick or what?" Asked Santiago when we played Xbox.

"Yeah it is, actually." I said and grinned.

"So Jc Caylen has actually grown up and don´t change girl every week, but can keep one for a long time?" He said sarcastically.

"Like you don´t do the same." I said and grinned back.

"Though everyone knows about the rumor of Jc and his sexy girls."

"Ey Santi, chill." I said and laughed. But I knew he was right. I dated girls a week, then I got tired and got a new one. There were always girls who wanted to date me. But Ali was different, she was not a girl that you could just let go.

"I heard that Bradley had been at the party on Friday."

"Yeah."

"You know he's going to try something with Ali." Santiago said seriously.

"That bastard won´t so much as touch her."

------------------------------------

Please vote and comment what you think about the chapter, it helps a lot! :)