Chapter 5

"Hey Alison, want a ride?" He asked, and leered.

"Hey Brody, uh, where are you going?" I asked nervously.

"Home, been with some friends, I didn´t think you hung out over here." He said and laughed.

"I don´t ..." I mumbled, and he looked at me confused.

"Long story." I explained, and would rather not even think about Jc.

"But get in the car, it's not so safe area here." He said and I did as he said. I could not help but feel flattered that he offered a ride. I buckled up and he drove away. I told him where I lived, and it would take twenty minutes.

"So how are you doing these days?" He asked. I was grateful that he was so social and it was never awkward silences with him. I had been in the same project as him two years ago, but then we never talked since we were about ten students in our group, and I often kept in the background. But I wondered how he remembered my name. I was not anyone special.

"It's good. A little tired now in the fall when school started and so. You? "He smiled.

"Agree with you. School is tough, as usual.”

"I have to ask, how do you even remember me?" I asked and looked down into my lap. I heard him laugh easily.

"We had a project together. We never talked, but I actually wanted to talk to you every day. But it looked like you wanted to be alone so I didn´t want to disturb you." He said and I blushed.

"Oh. I wanted to talk to you, but since you were very popular and all that I didn´t know what you would think, you know, about someone like me." I said.

"Alison, I would have been happy if you talked to me. But it is in the past. So I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee tomorrow or something." He said and I noticed that we stopped. He looked at me and I blushed again and I smiled nervously.

"Uh ... sure ... I´d like that." I said as I stumbled over the words. He smirked.

"Now I remember why I thought you were so cute, your smile." He said. I couldn´t say anything but just giggled. He probably understood that I was nervous. I undid my seatbelt and he took out his phone.

"Enter your number so I can call before I pick you up." He said and I quickly typed in my number.

"I'll see you tomorrow Brody. And thanks so much for the ride!" I said and walked out of the car. Quickly, I went up to the driveway and quickly into the house. The clock in the kitchen was almost 1am. I crept up to our creaking stairs and into the bathroom to wash off my makeup and change clothes. Then I went into my bedroom and took my phone which was on the bed. I had received a message from an unknown number. I pushed it open and read.

It's not over. I´ll see u when I wanna see u.

It didn´t say who it was from, but I knew. I got chills all over my body and jumped when my phone suddenly vibrated. Another text.

PS, u should pull down ur blinds if u don´t want visitors.

I panicked and ran to the window and pulled the curtains without looking out. I sat on the bed again and pulled up my knees up against my body. Slowly the tears started rolling. I was scared. Never had I been afraid of anyone. I turned off the lights and went under the cover. I took out my headphones and turned on the music and tried to relax.

I woke up restored and saw that it was almost eleven. I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and went downstairs to the kitchen. Mom had written a note that they were away with a few and would come later tonight. I sighed and made something to eat and then I went up to my room again. I started the TV and ate while I got hooked on Pretty Little Liars. Suddenly I heard a bang on my window and I was close to spilling my milk. I put down the bowl on the bedside table and walked nervously to the window. I didn´t see anything, probably just a bird that flew into the window pane or something. I kept looking and concentrating on my TV, I glanced at the window again to see if there really was not anything there. But I screamed and got a shock when I was greeted by Jc´s grin. He opened the window and jumped down on the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I exclaimed.

"It's not the first time I go in via the window babe." He said, grinning with a disgusting self-confidence tone.

"Go, get out! Leave me alone!" I said, raising my voice.

"Do you still think it's you who decides? Cute." He said sarcastically and looked around in my room.

"Jc, can you go? I said and tried not to scream.

"No." He said, and lay down in my bed.

"But I don´t want you here, go to hell!" I exclaimed irritably. In seconds he was caught up on his feet and came towards me with quick steps. He pushed me back against the wall and it hit hard.

"You don´t decide the rules here. You decide nothing." He whispered in my ear. I laid my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

"Fuck you." I muttered. His grin disappeared and his eyes were black. He nudged me with the help of one hand so I hit the wall again. Fear took over and I felt my heart began to beat faster. I just wanted him to go, leave me alone. But he didn´t think that. He pressed his body against mine, hard. He grabbed my chin and forced me to meet his gaze.

"What did I say, do as I say and I won´t hurt you. But if you make me mad, well then, blame yourself. But one thing you should have fucking done clear, you don´t tell this to anyone. You'll just say how kind and nice I am." He said and smirked and I fought the tears, I didn´t want to show me weaker. He started kissing me on the neck and I tried to get him away, but without progress. He was much stronger and taller than me and he held me tight.

"How the hell could I have liked you? I whispered, and he stopped.

"Because I'm hot as fuck." He said.

"Who cares, you're an idiot and a fucking douchebag." I said emotionless. He pressed his hands on my shoulders against the wall, and I felt the pain in my head and back.

"Shut up. Bitch." He said and left my room. I sank down to the floor and let the tears roll down my cheeks. I took deep breaths to try to calm myself down.