Chapter 42

A week had passed since I would have met Bradley, and he hadn´t texted or called a single time since. I was worried actually, or was I missing him? No, Ali, you don't miss him, just stop thinking of him. It was actually you who decided to not see him on Sunday, and it was the right choice. He means drama and nothing else. Focus on Jc tonight, and only Jc. I kept telling myself when I was getting ready for a party I was going to with Jc. We would be picked up by Santiago and then go to where the party was to take place, apparently it was a giant college party and I understood that it could end in any way possible and get out of control, but it could be really fun.

"Ey babe, are you done on the toilet soon? I need to take a wee!" I heard Jc shout impatiently outside the bathroom door.

"Haha, soon!"

"But just let me in!" He said and I started laughing. I put down my make-up on the basin and unlocked the door. Jc almost ran to the toilet as soon as I opened the door, I held my hands over my ears, I hated the sound when someone peed. But since we had a bit of a hurry, I had to stand out and continued doing my makeup. He stood behind me and washed his hands still with his arms around me.

"I don't even know why you have to lock when you´re doing you makeup, and why you need to have so much makeup, you are so incredibly beautiful without." He said and dried his hands on the towel, but stood behind me and placed his hands on my hips.

"I don't like it when people watch me when I´m doing it, and well I need makeup to look presentable." I said and made an ugly face in the mirror.

"I don't understand how you can't see how beautiful you are." He said and kissed my shoulder.

"Does it say in the manual that you have to say or what?" I said sarcastically and he grinned.

"Ali." He said and spun me around so I was facing him. "I love you for who you are, not for who you want to be or how you want to look like, but for the one you really are, and how you look naturally." He said and kissed me before he went out from the bathroom. I checked myself in the mirror and began to smile. I bit my lip and realized that I definitely made the right choice. I hurried and got ready in a few minutes. Jc had been drinking a beer while I was in the bathroom and he tasted beer when I kissed him, which I didn´t appreciate. I put on a pair of black heels to my black tight dress and came in height with Jc. I heard someone honking outside so we hurried out to Santiago who sat and waited. He seemed to be in a very good mood and the music played loudly during the car ride.

When we arrived, it was a lot of people around the building the party was at, it reminded me of the party we were at in the fall, but now I liked Jc a little more, I thought to myself and grinned at the memory. We got out of the car and immediately saw some of Jc's friends. We walked up to them and I got a cup in my hand right away. I drank it up quickly and was immediately offered another one. It was 11pm and the party had really started, and some had really been drinking too much and was throwing up on the grass. But despite that we had so much fun, we all danced together, dancing when you´re drunk is probably the funniest and best thing that exists, you just don't care about anything, just the music. Jc was extremely drunk and he almost started to get a little too drunk, he would constantly keep on dancing so close to me, keep on taking me everywhere and I was getting annoyed.

"Jc, come on, not among people." I hissed at him and took away his hands. I myself was quite drunk so I let my emotions get to my head.

"Come on baby, you want to." He whispered in my ear and held onto me again.

"No, baby, I don´t. Dancing, yes. What you want to, no." I said and knew what he wanted to get to.

"Let´s go out behind the house and do it?" He asked and squeezed my ass.