We need to chat

So lately I've been getting a ton of requests to write certain reader insert stories but please guys, I may post two or three chapters in one day but that's because I set time aside to do so. I'm a university student, I currently have a mid-term examination coming up and I have an assignment due the same day. Also I would like to address the fact that many of you want me to update this story as soon as I can. I appreciate that you like the story, but I am going to say this: I will update at my own pace and asking me to update like that (in my opinion) is disrespectful. It takes time for us authors to write a chapter and we have to set time aside from our lives to do so. I'm not trying to be rude but I can't just wave a magic wand to make the chapter instantly appear.

I will say this one more time: I will update at my own pace. If I can't update the story for some reason, my co-author Caty will do so in my place.

I would also like to address that if you have a question or want to talk about something to me privately, PM me. Please don't fill my message boards with questions like: "Where is your new story?" or "Can you write a *character name* story after you finish Jack's story?

First off: NO! Second of all: if I did that, then my writing brain would turn to mush.

Ok now I'm done ranting

Sammi