Epilogue

A/N: I may have gone a bit overboard.....oh well! This is my apology for not updating for so long!

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.

– John Lennon

Some think love can be measured by the amount of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words 'for ever.' But love can only truly be measured by actions. It can be a small thing, such as peeling an orange for a person you love because you know they don't like doing it.

– Marian Keyes

You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and its good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.

– Keith Sweat

******Two years later******

It had been two years since you met your boyfriend, Jack Atlas. Since then, everyone had moved on to a new step towards the bright future ahead. Yusei had stayed in New Domino City to work on the Ener-D reactor, Crow became a Sector Security officer, Akiza was now a doctor and the twins had their own lives relating to turbo duelling. Luna however, attended another school. Jack was still turbo duelling and you were supporting him throughout the entire thing. The Crimson Dragon had taken back the marks, signalling everyone that they wouldn't have to bear the burden of saving the world anymore.

You stood in the pit where Jack was getting a quick maintenance check for Phoenix Whirlwind. Dark Magician Girl comments, "Jack looks like he's in his element." You mentally agreed with her. You watch as Jack took off his helmet and gave you a massive grin. Someone called out, "Jack! You need to head back soon!" Jack replied, "In a second!" He went up to you and kissed your forehead. Jack remarks, "I need my good luck charm here with me. Isn't that right, love?" You roll your eyes, "You just want to brag about our relationship, Mr. Atlas." Jack's fingers interlocked with your own, "I'm so lucky that I have you, my love." He heard the voice again, "Jack!" Jack groans, "Fine!" He adds, "Sorry beautiful, they need me." You reply, "I believe in you, Jack." You kiss his cheek and add, "Good luck."

Jack felt the rush of the wind as he sped up his duel runner. He thought to himself, "This one's for Y/N!" Jack spoke with confidence, "I tune Dark Resonator with Twin-Sword Marauder and Apprentice Magician! I Synchro Summon, Red Dragon Archfiend!" The commentator said, "There it is, folks! Looks like Jack's opponent is shaking in his boots!" Jack remarks, "It's time to kick this turbo duel into overdrive! Go Red Dragon Archfiend!" You cheered as you watched his opponent's life points decrease to zero. Jack waved to the crowd for a moment before his eyes settled on you. He took off his helmet and went towards you. Jack spun you around with joy, "I won the tournament!" You reply, "Congratulations Jack! I knew that you could do it!" Jack hugged you, "Thank you, Y/N. I'm so lucky that I have you."

****Later that day****

You laid on Jack's shoulder and remark, "I can't believe that it's been two years since I met you, Jack. That's crazy!" Jack responds, "I don't think that's crazy, Y/N. I'm happy that we've been together for that long. It means that I can share precious moments with my true love." You felt your heart swell with happiness when Jack had said that. Jack tilts your head slightly and kisses you. You both enjoyed the sweet moment together as a couple.